• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venus would work as a light hearted video with iconic choreography that everyone will want to emulate on Youtube.... except this is Gaga we're talking about, so it won't be.

Gypsy or G.U.Y. for third single!!

X0LpYnU.gif

Passenger is a mess omg

2 out of 3 isn't bad I guess.

Kyon

Banned
I've never been a Passenger tho But we'll see more without a maaaaap, without a maaaaaap without a maaaaaap

AND NOW WE'RE FINALLY FALLIN

CAUSE I WAS GIVEN YOU HALF NOW IM ALL IN

MY HANDS IN THE AIR WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING

THIS IS LIVIINNNN THIS IS LIVVINNNN THIS IS LIVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
lordt, the production at the beginning of Passenger really does absolutely shit

song's okay, bit of a bargain bin titanium

[edit] Gaga being a shady goddamn bitch:

Lady Gaga has said some words about Madonna covering one of her songs

Lady Gaga said she was quite surprised when Madonna started performing a bit of ‘Born This Way’ on her MDNA tour.
“I have to be really honest, I was completely kind of floored that Madonna was singing my song on her stage every night,” she told Attitude magazine (as quoted here).
“I’m certainly not thinking about anybody but me and my fans when I’m on stage,” she continued. “The fact that I was on her mind at all. I mean, Madonna’s… she’s Madonna.”
Using past tense, she went on: “I looked up to her for a long time. I’m not quite sure what her intention was – to do that in the show – but I don’t really care.”
“I think playing into the gossip of the tabloids and, I guess the fodder of the competition, that’s just not what I’m about. She chooses to use her voice the way she chooses to use hers and I choose to use mine the way I use mine.”
So there’s that.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/lady-gaga-said-words-madonna-covering-one-songs/121535/

Majmun

BTW

Which of you hoes is getting a PS4 next week? Wish I had pre-ordered one. I'm going to check all of the nearby stores to see if it's available.

Not giving my money to a scalper

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
she tweeted this a while ago

@ladygaga: Lots of EXCITING announcements coming today w/ @HM, the Haus' newest invention 'VOLANTIS', and my new TECH companies PETGA Inc & TechHaus.

So it looks like the Venus commercial might be for H&M

I hope its as flawless as Bey's

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
now I can just enjoy the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIiiiiide

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BRITNEY W:NG:jwn;egjawpeughajweg

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

BTW

Which of you hoes is getting a PS4 next week? Wish I had pre-ordered one. I'm going to check all of the nearby stores to see if it's available.

Not giving my money to a scalper

I'm trying to win one from Taco Bell, its online code.

Only have two more chances to win, though. I need better luck.

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Kyon

Banned
This is the album I've wanted.

Vibey, euphoric, ballads, mid tempos with a few dance bops.

It's as personal and vibey as she says

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

royalan

That Britney Spears song...

C4TGP9B.png
C4TGP9B.png
C4TGP9B.png

I have the same problem that I had with Perfume: bless her heart, but it's just TOO big of a song for her. Britney can't rise to the occasion naturally, and so we 're getting this weird "big voice" immitation from her....and I just can't stop laughing. She sounds so ridiculous trying to sing like this. Not to mention it's pitch-corrected to high heaven.

Britney's sweet spot is when she stays within her smaller range. In her coos and purrs and her legitimately pretty falsetto. Britney trying to belt? Nah...

royalan

Nevermind, I take that back.

Halfway through the Venus performance it turns into complete shit. Just...ugh.

She just KEEPS trying to do TOO much in her performances, and the result is EVERYTHING looking like shit. She didn't even look like she knew where she was by the end of that. Embarrassing. Gaga might as well just flat out tell people not to take this era seriously. The effect would be the same.

She really needs to fire her choreographer.

Yado

She just KEEPS trying to do TOO much in her performances, and the result is EVERYTHING looking like shit. She didn't even look like she knew where she was by the end of that. Embarrassing. Gaga might as well just flat out tell people not to take this era seriously. The effect would be the same.

!!!

Her performances have been coming off as haphazard and amateurish. This is the kind of showmanship I expect at a highschool play. & if this is what we can expect for the Venus video, well...

Kyon

Banned
Gaga did great like Xfactor

I want Royalan to be as critical of his fave as he is everyone else's. Don't think it's asking too much but who knows

I've never seen a Gaga performance that didn't look like some slapdash high schooler choreographed mess. Is much as I dislike most of the pop girls, they at least know how to illicit a "alright bitch" from me before they open their mouths and ruin it. At least pretend like you're about to slay.

royalan

I've never seen a Gaga performance that didn't look like some slapdash high schooler choreographed mess. Is much as I dislike most of the pop girls, they at least know how to illicit a "alright bitch" from me before they open their mouths and ruin it. At least pretend like you're about to slay.

This level of tragedy didn't start until Born This Way. Gaga was a flawless performance Goddess until that era.

I think after The Fame Monster she became surrounded by more yes men, and so we got the DIY quality that most of her performances since then have. There's no one around her to question her choices.

She's a grown woman, she do whatever she want.

While I like the amount of artistic freedom she has, it just doesn't mesh with being a supreme mainstream pop girl. She needs to just jump off the ship and go full indie tbh.

Yado

I think after The Fame Monster she became surrounded by more yes men, and so we got the DIY quality that most of her performances since then have. There's no one around her to question her choices.

She's a grown woman, she do whatever she want.

#JusticeForBoomkack

ibkgB9lSHS1WYb.gif

Fey

Banned
DWUW was better this time, but I liked Venus more at X Factor. Maybe she was doing it then, too, but she's just randomly waltzing around 99% of the time.

And what was the point of the guitars?

Were we supposed to hear them?

Kyon

Banned
Boomkack is still technically here choreographer tho. The assistant is her choreographer and Boom most likely does it all behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom