• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Judas' choreo. Boomkack, her ARTPOP.

ibkgB9lSHS1WYb.gif

The Judas' choreo only looks good on video

i3IE3tWHYlOAe.gif

Yado

Boomkack is still technically here choreographer tho. The assistant is her choreographer and Boom most likely does it all behind the scenes

I don't think they work together in any capacity. Gaga just promoted her understudy when she left.

Mau ®

I was forced to delete all my iPhone music but before I did that I made sure to transfer the songs I still listen to to my new Mac.

I didn't transfer any of Britney's songs :/

botty

Banned
Mau ®;89076109 said:
I was forced to delete all my iPhone music but before I did that I made sure to transfer the songs I still listen to to my new Mac.

Not even inthezone?

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

Mau ®;89076109 said:

And nothing of value was lost.

My company is inflicting an iphone on me next week. I'll die a little inside everytime I have to use it.

Ughhhh Gaga your performances have sucked this era. Whyyyy

Except for the VMAs, but still :(

I'm convinced she's become confident enough in herself that she doesn't feel required to come up with elaborate concepts in her performances now. But because of it her execution's really sloppy. I don't think she knows what to do with DWUW on stage.

royalan

I'm convinced she's become confident enough in herself that she doesn't feel required to come up with elaborate concepts in her performances now. But because of it her execution's really sloppy. I don't think she knows what to do with DWUW on stage.

But it's not the complexity of the performances. It's the lack of polish in any aspect of them.

One of my all-time favorite performances by Gaga is when she did Bad Romance on Ellen. It was so stripped down (probably more stripped down than any of the ARTPOP performances), but it still slayed utterly.

ibuOVQlYSk79tI.gif

cory64

Mau ®;89076109 said:

iFOBR2FDtzLnn.gif

But it's not the complexity of the performances. It's the lack of polish in any aspect of them.

One of my all-time favorite performances by Gaga is when she did Bad Romance on Ellen. It was so stripped down (probably more stripped down than any of the ARTPOP performances), but it still slayed utterly.

That's what I'm saying; she's confident enough to feel like she doesn't need to rehearse as much, but it's obvious that when she's not rehearsed she's really sloppy.

I'm all for stripped down but it needs to be done right. She can't be over the top on a simple set, she looks cray cray. lol

I haven't watched the Venus one yet so maybe it'll be better. The gif looks hilarious at least.

Okay I do love the Venus performance, though I REALLY wanna sit down with her and ask WHY she insists on fake playing a guitar, lol. Like... what are you going for girl? I'm genuinely curious.

Gaga has been serving lackluster performances lately. I don't know why that is, because she gave me absolute life during the iTunes Festival. Oh well.

BTW

Which of you hoes is getting a PS4 next week? Wish I had pre-ordered one. I'm going to check all of the nearby stores to see if it's available.

Not giving my money to a scalper

I am. According to my sources Game Stop is going to try to keep stores well stocked, so it shouldn't be a huge issue.

I can try to get you more info if you need it, I used to work there and I can bother my ex boss for deets.

cory64

In stores September 2012 featuring the hit single 212
In stores February 2013 featuring the hit single 212
In stores Fall 2013 featuring the new single ATM Jam
In stores January 2014 featuring the hit single 212

iboi38jNvz3SVR.gif

royalan

I had a slight moment with ATM JAM last time I was at the club, not gonna lie.

Granted, the song is terrible, and I can't stomach it in any other setting. But there's something about being drunk in a crowded club, when the song came over those LOUD-but-low-quality club speakers, the crowd got its life. I couldn't even hear Azealia's parts, but that pulsating beat in the chorus is perfect for drunk twerking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom