• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

I still can't believe Brooke is going to collab with Kylie tbh.

ib0iNHT9GYf31E.gif

royalan

I still can't believe Brooke is going to collab with Kylie tbh.

ib0iNHT9GYf31E.gif

I KNOW RIGHT!?

Kylie has always been a visionary with her eyes firmly set on the future, though. So we really shouldn't have been surprised.

How fortunate for Brooke to be championed by such a benevolent goddess.

tumblr_mr1nrpzDBB1qhjm0go1_500.gif

Artemisia

Banned
was that MIA picture supposed to mean something? MIA is a million times more the artist any of the hoes yall talk about in here even DREAM of being. Arular and Kala are monumental bodies of work, you will accept their brilliance and bow.

ieNGfo5lb2859.gif

royalan

Can I briefly talk about how fucking EXCITED I am for Kimbra's next album?

atpJvZL.jpg

She's been in the studio this past year with Bjork and the Killers' producers. And, most recently, she was in the US working with fucking Bilal, who is a MAJOR heavyweight in the independent R&B scene.

What kind of eclectic mix? What is this album going to sound like? Vows is one of my top 5 albums of the last 5 years, cannot WAIT for what she's got planned next.

Artemisia

Banned

atpJvZL.jpg

She's been in the studio this past year with Bjork and the Killers' producers. And, most recently, she was in the US working with fucking Bilal, who is a MAJOR heavyweight in the independent R&B scene.

What kind of eclectic mix? What is this album going to sound like? Vows is one of my top 5 albums of the last 5 years, cannot WAIT for what she's got planned next.

BITCH YESSSSSS

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

For the past several months she's been tweeting about her influences, and I remember her posting some Ocarina of Time songs. We aren't ready for the slayage.

I need her to make some sort of announcement. I don't care if it's something later in 2014, I just need something to look forward to.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

atpJvZL.jpg

Sis PRISM came out last month.

Yado

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnne

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnne

ixF6qN21dsYAM.gif

moulels

OMG PASSENGER

i1hTgnhWH38jG.gif

It's already my fave from the Britney Jean era. Britney, ha anthemic rock ways ;______;

THIS IS LIVING

THIS IS LIVING

THIS IS LIVING

YEAHHH

iRzIrolKSAYfW.gif
iRzIrolKSAYfW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom