• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Arte perma'd? Noooo D: What even happened?

(I'm finally giving Fashion! a chance. But... is that will.i.am's voice in some parts? fuck naw to that)

William slays in Fashion! though.
849cfcb6.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh. I wake up to find two of the good sistren banned, and one (both?) Perma'd. What a sad day. I'm still not entirely sure why either was banned as Cyno edited ha post

00000000000000000p.gif

Welcome back Pupi though!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So can we all agree that Venus and Gypsy are some of Gaga's best songs to date?

Venus' first verse is pretty much the greatest thing ever.

It kind of depends what you mean by 'greatest songs to date'.

I mean I would say they're up there with some of her really good stuff but there's still a pretty significant gulf between her best stuff (Bad Romance, Poker Face, Telephone) and the rest of her oeuvre.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tickets for Catching Fire have been good. I am ready for the double slayage of Jennifer Lawrence and Queen Elizabeth Banks.

tumblr_m26icb7esl1qbm90eo1_r1_500.gif

I finally watched the first movie yesterday. Really liked it. Reading the second book now and liking it more than the first.

Also, yesterday was the fourth anniversary of The Fame Monster. Y'all best have paid your respects.

Something in my heart
Something in my heart
Makes me miss you more
Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh
Something in my heart
Still you're in my heart
Makes me miss you more

Something In My Heart is really punching. Gödsopp strike again.

Matt_

Katy B tickets are only £20. Do want

Aguila

#ICONIC
The Robertsons
DhXKv93.gif

duck-the-halls-robertson-family-christmas-album-2013.jpg

I cannot at THIS being the Xmas seller of the year so far
DhXKv93.gif
DhXKv93.gif
DhXKv93.gif

I see Duck Dynasty shit ALL OVER my local Walmarts. There are cups, cupCAKES, glasses, pillows, TV's with these people.

I don't understand why people want stuff with their faces on it >______> (though I've never seen the show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom