• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, gotta agree.

iP4kEZ73Zo6TS.gif

So you admit that it will stay on the irrelevant side of the hot 100? Glad to know.

Icicle

If the circle is around the corpse we may need to enlist help from a few more people.

fffffffffffff

I was gonna stay out of the mess, but this has me cackling,

If you can communicate with Arte while she's in the Underworld, tell her to say "Hi" to Phono for me. I take solace in knowing that the good sis Artemisia has Gaga's Career to keep her company.

iuIpkCHIndtPd.gif

cory64

fffffffffffff

I was gonna stay out of the mess, but this has me cackling,

If you can communicate with Arte while she's in the Underworld, tell her to say "Hi" to Phono for me. I take solace in knowing that the good sis Artemisia has Gaga's Career to keep her company.

iuIpkCHIndtPd.gif

The tour grossed $305.2 million from 88 sold-out shows, becoming the tenth highest-grossing tour of all time and surpassing Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour as the second highest-grossing tour among female artists, behind Madonna's own Sticky & Sweet Tour. Madonna broke the record for occupying the top two highest-grossing female tours of all time.

Seethe.

And she's a self-made billionaire, btw. No marriage required.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Artpop sucked but it has a few bops.

Prisn sucked and not a single bop.

Alien sounds neat but lacks something to elevate it.

Lily Allen slayed with Hard Out Here.

That new Xtina song its actually decent.

Catching Fire will slay.

In other news

Gravelord_Nito Top 5 of 2013 (in no particular order)
Janelle Monae
Natalia Kills
Ellie Goulding
Sky Ferreira
V V Brown

Edit: Thanks xaosslug

Icicle

Seethe.

And she's a self-made billionaire, btw. No marriage required.

Let me spill the tea on Madonna's concert receipts.

90% of the people who go to Madonna concerts do not go because they care about her, her "music", or her bullshit. Rather, Madonna's "concerts" are nothing more than a destination for thousands of gays to peruse Grindr in close proximity. At any given time, there are more people in the bathroom stalls than there are ones in their seats getting their life to Madonna.

I could go iN even further, but I'm not jonesin' to be lucky number three

royalan

Honestly, I hate seeing any of my PopGAF sistren get banned, even those among us with the floppiest of opinions.

We all contribute to what makes this sub-community special for those of us who regularly partake in it (and those of you who regularly lurk). And I don't know about you guys, but I know I don't have an outlet in my real life that I can run to and express my unbridled, caps-locked excitement for all things pop, and have that excitement met in kind, or with equally entertaining shade.

This place is only a distraction, as most internet forums tend to be, but it's a distraction I've come to enjoy immensely. And each and every one of you is a part of that. So stop getting banned.

I hope Arte isn't perma'd. :(

Honestly, I hate seeing any of my PopGAF sistren get banned, even those among us with the floppiest of opinions.

We all contribute to what makes this sub-community special for those of us who regularly partake in it (and those of you who regularly lurk). And I don't know about you guys, but I know I don't have an outlet in my real life that I can run to and express my unbridled, caps-locked excitement for all things pop, and have that excitement met in kind, or with equally entertaining shade.

This place is only a distraction, as most internet forums tend to be, but it's a distraction I've come to enjoy immensely. And each and every one of you is a part of that. So stop getting banned.

I hope Arte isn't perma'd. :(

I agree completely. Having different faves and opinions is what makes this place great, and it's always hilarious. At first I was nervous to join but I'm glad I did; I, too, use this place to talk about my faves because no one in my real life cares as much as I do.

Love y'all <3

cory64

Let me spill the tea on Madonna's concert receipts.

90% of the people who go to Madonna concerts do not go because they care about her, her "music", or her bullshit. Rather, Madonna's "concerts" are nothing more than a destination for thousands of gays to peruse Grindr in close proximity. At any given time, there are more people in the bathroom stalls than there are ones in their seats getting their life to Madonna.

I could go iN even further, but I'm not jonesin' to be lucky number three

Bless her for providing
premium-priced
shelter for a neglected demographic.

Nemesis_

I agree, I have no where else to talk about pop music besides ATRL but that's just childish. I have two angry lesbian friends who I can talk about pop music with but unless it's Pink or Taylor Swift they're just not interested :(

I agree, I have no where else to talk about pop music besides ATRL but that's just childish. I have two angry lesbian friends who I can talk about pop music with but unless it's Pink or Taylor Swift they're just not interested :(

ddddddddd

Shut up and go finish Catching Fire

<33333

I'm on chapter seven.

I was hoping one of my Coven watching sistren would respond to that reference with the Queenie 'bitch I will eat you' gif.

You should really start watching Coven.

[edit]: NAWT Nem doing just that as I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom