• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Is Britney Jean still leaking?
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

so far, the best song from BJ... *_*

I try every night to turn the page
But daylight can't confine me to a cage
In my mind the life we had replaced
Now everywhere I turn I see your face

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

Till It's Gone should have been the first single. This is the BOPney that I love.

Nemesis_

Don't mind him, he stans MJH so his opinions are irrelevant
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Umm, it is an amazing song and you will deal.

#TEAMMJH

Anyway, she did a good interview with MSN Canada.

http://ladygaganow.net/?p=12462

The video for Do What U Want is "longer than usual" and features R. Kelly. Gaga said it was powerful.

She also confirmed that Trakstar will be added to the app in a few months and will allow you to use all the stems from the ARTPOP album to create new songs and music. GagaTV will allow her to directly send videos and new music to the users of the app.

She also said the tour is going to be a "rollercoaster through her life" and "explosive and fun".

She talked about maybe putting out an "Act 2" of ARTPOP before she tours. She was originally going to split the album between more commercial tracks and more experimental tracks but that's not the case anymore.

xaosslug

Umm, it is an amazing song and you will deal.

#TEAMMJH

Anyway, she did a good interview with MSN Canada.

http://ladygaganow.net/?p=12462

The video for Do What U Want is "longer than usual" and features R. Kelly. Gaga said it was powerful.

She also confirmed that Trakstar will be added to the app in a few months and will allow you to use all the stems from the ARTPOP album to create new songs and music. GagaTV will allow her to directly send videos and new music to the users of the app.

She also said the tour is going to be a "rollercoaster through her life" and "explosive and fun".

She talked about maybe putting out an "Act 2" of ARTPOP before she tours. She was originally going to split the album between more commercial tracks and more experimental tracks but that's not the case anymore.

at this pint, I'm just hoping it's not more self-indulgent bullshit, tbh.

Kyon

Banned
You mean you're liking all these heavily processed mid-tempos and dated bangers?

To each his own, I suppose.

Work Bitch remains a flawless staple on my workout (bitch) playlist, though.

I can't wrap my head around how you like the worst song on the album but then I remember how you are so I won't look into it much
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

You also Stan Fashion! ..... Sis
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

In honor of The Fame Monster, I've decided to rank the songs. But since they're ALL FUCKING GOOD, it's a bit harder to use certain gifs. Here we go anyways though.

iby47ouvYu0RQ4.gif

Bad Romance
So Happy I Could Die
Telephone
=====================================
iYmL9MMbYDU8G.gif

Monster
Alejandro
Teeth
=====================================
ibkEGO0w0mW3dA.gif

Speechless