• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
bye
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
it's boring me
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Did you listen to Body Ache snippet yet :eyes:

Oh. oh. OH

ibp3EPFXmvgOVv.gif

Not what I was expecting tbh. I like it though. Can tell it's Will.i.am straight away
but i'm not adverse to him anyway

BJ seems to be an album where I'll cull all the slow songs after a listen or two and keep the club bangers

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh I liked Alien too, just forgot about it ;rip;

Kyon

Banned
Oh. oh. OH

ibp3EPFXmvgOVv.gif

Not what I was expecting tbh. I like it though. Can tell it's Will.i.am straight away
but i'm not adverse to him anyway

BJ seems to be an album where I'll cull all the slow songs after a listen or two and keep the club bangers

This is the Guetta/ or i think Afrojack(i dont fwwl like looking it up lol also we still dont have the credits) track not Will

Matt_

This is the Guetta/ or i think Afrojack(i dont fwwl like looking it up lol also we still dont have the credits) track not Will

Oh, not even a co-production? The intro bit sounds really similar to boom boom pow.
Has she given a list of producer she's working with? Off the top of my head I can only with of Will and Orbit. Afrojack should produce some pretty decent stuff though

Kyon

Banned
Oh, not even a co-production? The intro bit sounds really similar to boom boom pow.
Has she given a list of producer she's working with? Off the top of my head I can only with of Will and Orbit. Afrojack should produce some pretty decent stuff though

Will co produced everything as he's EP but they arent his creations except so far we know the song featuring him and Brit and Perfume single version are his beats.

so far :BIBLIO: like everyone was cut so idek tbh

Diplo, and Afrojack I believe made it

EDIT:

Chillin With You feat Jamie Lynne snippeT..

i thought it was gonna be country or something... WHAT?

Matt_

YASSS @ Diplo. Love love love his stuff with the pop girls, Elastic Heart is damn near flawless

Also, one of you gif making sistren need to gif your way through The Help. There is just tew much sass in that film to be contained in shitty tumblr gifs
tumblr_m370flG39H1qaho1po3_r1_250.gif

Mau ®

The Unconditionally video has really good art direction tbh. I love it.

Britney Jean better leak. Been playing The Dreaming Remix of Perfume and it's astounding how much better it is than the Will.i.am mess that was released. And it's not even drastically different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom