• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Mau ®;90567945 said:
Thankfully we have R8/TayLORD/ADELE combo next year to cleanse the pop girl disappointment of 2013.

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

I'm ready for the triple punchinG. I need new Rihsus.

botty

Banned
in non indie/underground artist news:

Queen of Disney HiLEGENDARY Duff has now done a collaboration for Nick Jr. with Dora the Explora and your faves this year literally cant

http://www.nickjr.com/video/?videoid=120157

dddd not her urban era coming.

The Queen her iconic promo, I mean WHEN will any of your faves?

stan *.*

5ajqHQn.jpg

AY7bQU9.jpg

ssqDpeZ.jpg

af2ukc5.jpg

She and her team sang a Jackson medley tonight (Black Cat, Scream, Bad), and pretty much nailed it. *.*

Just when I thought I saw the last of the studded diaper, the queen brings it back in a better fitting form *.*

royalan

I'm also fairly certain (I'd say 76.98%) that Legendtina's also preparing something for late next year.

Rumor has it that Irving Azoff has returned to giving a shit about her career, which is why she's been making all these flawless moves lately. The comeback is in the works.

Mau ®

Stefan™;90569043 said:
Doesn't Mau like to stan for the charts rather than the artists?

ePp0TXG.gif

Not my fault the GP is a true reflection of my taste.

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

ROY, aren't you getting Alyson Goldfrapp teas from Xtina's styling tho?

royalan

RUNWAY ON FIRE
FASHION GODS INSPIRE
LOSE CONTROL
INHIBITIONS RUN WILD
GET ON THE FLOOR
IN YOUR BEST COUTURE
COME ON AND TAKE ME
HIGHEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-OHHHHHOOOOO-AHHHHH!!!!!!

EDIT: removing the GIF so it doesn't get banned. :(

cory64

No big surprise as to the Most Added song of the week at Top 40, as Republic captures the #1 spot out the box with Lorde’s “Team.” Hollywood has a big first week on Demi Lovato’s “Neon Nights” as well, and we saw a big second week on A Great Big World’s “Say Something” with Christina Aguilera (Black Magnetic/Epic), including a notable add at Z100. “Story of My Life” by SYCO/Columbia’s One Direction is Most Added for a fourth week and RCA lands two in the Top 10 Most Added camp with Pitbull f/Ke$ha’s “Timber’ (for an unheard-of SIXTH week) and Britney Spears’ “Perfume” for a second week. Capitol has a breakthrough week on Bastille’s “Pompeii,” and WB has back-to-back weeks on Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ “White Walls.”

iJyIDWmNgjdoO.gif

botty

Banned
PSA to the newbies.

La Mumei gets extremely irked by the repeated use of the same gif in a chain. So, be careful...especially if you're a junior member.

This message was brought to you by Kingdom Hearts 1.5, now available exclusively on the PS3. And also, Lotus, the new album from Christina Aguilera... featuring the smash #1 club hit, "Your Body." Now available on iTunes worldwide.
ibvSxAJwcM0Tdi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom