• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT

FUCK NO

#FIGHTERS are STILL going in on this TRICK.

I have posted about it copious times in this thread: Nasty is originally a song XTINA recorded with Cee Lo for the Burlesque soundtrack, but it didn't make the cut. Such a wasted opportunity, because the song ABSOLUTELY slays.

It's Pixie Flop gets a hit off of Nasty I will SEETHE.

Yeah, Nasty fucking rules. One of my favorite Xtina tracks and it's not even official.

That bridge with that big note. Uffff. Kills me every time <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I tend to always confuse Pixie Flop with Little Boots for some reason. But at least Little Boots makes good music for the most part.

Pixie first album was decent. The problem was the second album was something without a clue of direction and the end result was a confused vile mess.

Vazra

The original cover for the 2nd album was a vile mess, too. She's such a bland pop-star, although I occasionally use her demo for Dionne Bromfield, "Ouch That Hurt".

She has a nice voice but live performances are weak almost as bad as Gaga's first live performances but she shows no improvements unlike Gaga. Also visually she is nothing special in terms of styling and comes of as pretty basic.

Do what I'm doing sis, and take solace in the fact that Pixie ??? could never hit that ICONIC bridge run The Legend does.

For the sistren who haven't heard it: Original version of Nasty

Check the bridge, and know that your faves could never.

Her next album should be like this...

i just can't get over how different she looks here. did she get her face done?

That and she changed eyebrow color.

Vazduh

She has a nice voice but live performances are weak almost as bad as Gaga's first live performances but she shows no improvements unlike Gaga. Also visually she is nothing special in terms of styling and comes of as pretty basic.

OMG, those backup dancers, I'm dying :D I haven't seen this iconic performance in years, really shows how much Gaga's improved since then.

Yeah, what you said about Pixie is spot-on, she really comes off as basic in every sense of the word.

royalan

People talk shade about Gaga's ICONIC first performance.

But that performance is more polished than most of what we got from ARTPOP era...save the iTunes performances.

Fame Gaga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sis, we've been through this regarding Famega.

Let me just sum up my counter with a gif:

LatriceNo.gif

Vazra

People talk shade about Gaga's ICONIC first performance.

But that performance is more polished than most of what we got from ARTPOP era...save the iTunes performances.

Fame Gaga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gonna have to agree. She has improved vocally but her choreo has gotten worse and in parts damade her vocals :biblio:

Fame Monster>Fame>BTW>>>>>>>Artpop

Fey

Banned
That Miss Universe performance was why I first fell in love with Gaga. <3

Bless my mom for watching those shows.

Yado

After watching those SNL performances I've come to the conclusion that Gaga (well, Artpop Gaga) just isn't a good performer. It's a lot more obvious when she doesn't have elaborate setups to distract people.

Partition

Banned
After watching those SNL performances I've come to the conclusion that Gaga (well, Artpop Gaga) just isn't a good performer. It's a lot more obvious when she doesn't have elaborate setups to distract people.

I honestly just think it depends on the songs. All the Applause performances have been solid imo. Venus for the most part live is a mess (although it was simply euphoriC for me at artRave), just like Judas was for the BTW era. What was wrong with the Gypsy SNL performance anyway? It was spot on outside the guitar

Yado

I honestly just think it depends on the songs. All the Applause performances have been solid imo. Venus for the most part live is a mess (although it was simply euphoriC for me at artRave), just like Judas was for the BTW era. What was wrong with the Gypsy SNL performance anyway? It was spot on outside the guitar

Gypsy is not a sit at the piano type of song to me. Get up, engage the audience, twirl, belt.

HDD confirms that 1D will probably beat their debut from last year.

Around 200k pre-orders thus far.

HDD: 200k pre orders for One Direction
THE DIRECTION IS NORTH: Pre-orders for Midnight Memories by SYCO/Columbia&#8217;s One Direction, which streets 11/25, are approaching 200k all in&#8212;shattering the digital record set earlier this year by part one of Justin Timberlake&#8217;s The 20/20 Experience. Midnight looks set to surpass 500k in its first week, and is on track to best 1D&#8217;s 2012 debut for Take Me Home, which bowed with 540k and has sold 1.8m RTD. (11/20p)

Yado

I think it's very mature of you two to admit that you're eagerly anticipating her next step. Despite what you've said in the past.

iso5H4vC3qeUZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom