• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Her impacT
swwBo.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM3fEJyPrrg

Also iconic

EDIT: Trigger, my good sis <3

This song is jusT

itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

botty

Banned
It's good to see people stanning for Hilegacy. Buy Dignity, the album that started the dance trend, and let her music in.
dhj4ymyii.gif

Bladenic

In future #1 news

1474538_10151751374705079_1105918374_n.jpg

Pic from TM video shoot.

I'm predicting a cruel winter for anyone who wants to come for the top spot this winter. The Monster is killing it on the radio (consistent 4M updates) and not much coming that's going to challenge

She looks iconic next to that disgusting hideous rat faced troll. He looks like he was punched in the face and is suffering from a swollen cheek/jaw, wtf?

Nemesis_

DAUGHTER TO FATHER, DAUGHTER TO FATHER

U44oIWK.gif

I AM BROKEN BUT I AM HOPIN

U44oIWK.gif

DAUGHTER TO FATHER, DAUGHTER TO FATHER

U44oIWK.gif

I AM CRYING, A PART OF ME IS DYING AND

U44oIWK.gif

THESE ARE, THESE ARE

U44oIWK.gif

THE CONFESSIONS OF A BROKEN HEART

I mean seriously when will the reductive Miley sing about her broken relationships

royalan

Can we have a MOMENT for this Lindsey song, tho?

Bossy

This song was ALL OVER the gay clubs in Philly for a brief moment. I got my LIFE.

Can we also have a moment for that time Hilegend and Lindsey had a very public beef over AARON CARTER. A #mess...and probably the first modern "pop beef"

Nemesis_

the one from the artRave I bet :duca:

They were all pretty flawless looking from what I saw. I am perched.

Girl. Don't forget this Hindenburg-sized mess.

Every time I hear this song and those synths and that chorus and her voice and that music video....the uncontrollable cackles

help

yes jhgdsfgth

Like girl she wasn't even trying to hide it. It was so bad. The talking crumbled statue. She's like Ozymandias except that Ozymandias had power before they fell T_T

I remember his relationship with Ashlee.

They could have been LEGENDARYYYYYYYYYY LOOOOOVERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS.

They should have been LEGENDARYYYYYYYYYYY LA LA LA LA LA.

I'm getting a very powerful urge to listen to PRISM now. I can't escape La Perra no matter how hard I try. ;_;

royalan

Speaking of Jessica Simpson.

As much of a joke as she is, can I admit that I legitimately bopped to this song:

Public Affair

A shame it didn't go anywhere. Such a bop. Even today, if it comes on my shuffle playlist I won't skip it.

It was basically California Girls before the world knew it wanted California Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom