• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Multiple #1 singles, check
Multiple platinum albums, check
Multiple 300M videos on YT, check
Atrocious acting career, check
Brand expansion into non-music ventures, check
#1 album, check
Crossover AC smash, check
Crossover Urban smash, check
Sustained relevance over many years, check
Massive world tour with stadium dates, check

hmm what don't she have now?

A smaller forehead

cory64

She doesn't have an iconic award yet, but that's coming Sunday.

So idk. She's done so much.

I suppose a flop era is coming soon :/
oop I forgot to mention ha grammys and ha critical acclaim tew

I thought we'd be entering a flop period but then The Monster came in for a quick slay

Multiple #1 singles, check
Multiple platinum albums, check
Multiple 300M videos on YT, check
Atrocious acting career, check
Brand expansion into non-music ventures, check
#1 album, check
Crossover AC smash, check
Crossover Urban smash, check
Sustained relevance over many years, check
Massive world tour with stadium dates, check

hmm what don't she have now?
a fanbase of homosexuals

DMeisterJ

Banned
well there's me and DMJ and Mau and... shit you're right

Stefan™;90798173 said:
you forgot botty, bro

swwBo.png
swwBo.png
swwBo.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Once upon a time, I was listening to Björk. There was a moment where I thought I finally "got" her, but the moment passed. The End.

iqaxOOzj2mi2K.gif

Mau ®

11. KATY PERRY - Unconditionally: 77.857 (+ 0.174)

And the video didn't have much effect on her sales. Not looking too good for this one :S

First Katy single I really like since her magnum opus Teenage Dream kiiiii

Styles

Mau ®;90801560 said:
11. KATY PERRY - Unconditionally: 77.857 (+ 0.174)

And the video didn't have much effect on her sales. Not looking too good for this one :S

First Katy single I really like since her magnum opus Teenage Dream kiiiii

oh

ibnY6oanoVUzir.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I met a monster out in the wild last night. We connected it was so nice
She SCHOOLED the non beleivers in the meaning of ARTPOP. Soul would have been so proud.
iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

We played Gypsy and even the haters liked it

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Rihanna, Global ICON and QUEEN of POP has had the latest receipts posted for her Diamonds World Tour. With 86 shows reporting in, she has clocked over 138 Million Dollars ! That's more than some of your fave's most successful tours. The singles artist also has a top 10 selling album according to Billboard. So the Singles Artist, also sells albums and makes hundreds of millions of dollars touring.

Is your fave a triple threat like mine?

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Slay a bit Rih. At least some girls are not trapped in struggles at the moment.

Mumei

Mau ®;90802838 said:
Poor Katy.

Oh well...not everybody can slay with a ballad.

tumblr_mtlhtywyYv1sfz5suo1_500.gif

Unconditionally has to be the least ballad-y ballad I've heard in a long time, now that you mention it. She just seems to muddle her way through the verses until she can yell UNCONDITIONALLY repeatedly.

I'm happy for Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. Truly I am. They really prove that you don't need to be much or have much to say as long as you have a talented team around you. The age of people being successful because of their own greatness is over I guess. The Britney era is back!

tumblr_mau76yB0tB1rop0zro1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm happy for Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. Truly I am. They really prove that you don't need to be much or have much to say as long as you have a talented team around you. The age of people being successful because of their own greatness is over I guess. The Britney era is back!

Yaaaaaaaasss, seethe that Gaga's mediocre album has had a mediocre reception.

royalan

This bitter shade. I LIVE

Trigger

mDXIZLU.gif

I wouldn't expect you of all people to let bitterness color your perspective on other artists this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom