• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
guys i just remembered these pap shots

DrUQZ1H.jpg
dddddd now i'm howling all over again

royalan

In this week's issue. I just got my LIFE.

They got it right, tbh.

I hope this doesn't break TOS regarding magazine scans. It's only a small segment of a larger article. If it does, I apologize. ;___;

mDXIZLU.gif

I wouldn't expect you of all people to let bitterness color your perspective on other artists this way.

Don't worry I'm kidding, everyone's self-made and professional managed in their own way. And I have nothing against Katy and Taylor. I'm honestly enjoying seeing the Monsters completely flustered for once. Though it seems like they're owning it pretty hard, which is surprising. lol

The "Thoughts" section of gagadaily.com is a goddamn circus show.

Trigger

screaming at that tag Pupi.

Don't worry I'm kidding, everyone's self-made and professional managed in their own way. And I have nothing against Katy and Taylor. I'm honestly enjoying seeing the Monsters completely flustered for once. Though it seems like they're owning it pretty hard, which is surprising. lol

Oh, I see. Glad to hear it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm happy for Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. Truly I am. They really prove that you don't need to be much or have much to say as long as you have a talented team around you. The age of people being successful because of their own greatness is over I guess. The Britney era is back!

tumblr_mau76yB0tB1rop0zro1_500.gif

dddddd at these fumes.

They are my elixir.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
dddddd at these fumes.

They are my elixir.
Where are his lies though?

The only thing I'll disagree with him on is that I do think Taylor has some talent. Not in her vocals but in her songwriting. Rihanna and Katy though? Nah. And all three got to where they are because of other people, their teams, etc.

NOT LEONA PUNCHING CELINE'S AVE MARIA OUT OF THE GAME

Barack-Obama-Crying.gif

EDIT: Maybe they should've released Glassheart in the States after all.

5q5es.png

Leona's X-Mas alberm is currently Wal-Mart's most pre-ordered album, beating out 1D.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Where are his lies though?

The only thing I'll disagree with him on is that I do think Taylor has some talent. Not in her vocals but in her songwriting. Rihanna and Katy though? Nah. And all three got to where they are because of other people, their teams, etc.

So having a team is a bad thing now? And if only having a team meant instant success, there would be 20 Rihannas. As it stands, there aren't. Its Soul's same old tired shade, just augmented a bit. The fumes because of Gaga's lack of success are new tho.

Bladenic

Are we pretending Gaga doesn't have a team? And Taylor is definitely pretty independent when it comes to her music. I love Gags, but this attempt at shading other successful female artists is just sad.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh? I would like to hear this. I think Celine's is quite pretty.

She's no Lara Fabian tho
Or Karen Carpenter
Or Barbara Bonney

Mumu can you fix my tag "irresponsible vagina leak" to "Irresponsible Vagina Leak"

It looks more classy that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom