• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
What's going on with ARTPOP, guys?

:(

2nd week will be on par/lower than Lotus's 2nd week.

igKQbX9bHRnTd.gif

Kyon

Banned
fuck the sales. Where is the Perfume video?

iblHc8ttQDVOPj.gif

They aren't even done filming. It will release during album week

There was a listening party and everyone is saying TikTikBoom and Don't Cry are the best songs on the alberm. I can't wait

botty

Banned
They aren't even done filming. It will release during album week

There was a listening party and everyone is saying TikTikBoom and Don't Cry are the best songs on the alberm. I can't wait

I didn't listen to the snippets. I hope their is a urban track that I can use, or another Perfume.

iblHc8ttQDVOPj.gif

Kyon

Banned
o Really? Those were the songs I was least I was least hyped about after hearing the snippets. :O

There was press there too and they all said the same thing.

But one thing to note is they only played 5 songs off the album so

xaosslug

if you go back to the beginning, Liam was always the best looking + had the best voice + best personality. It's why they made him shave all his hair off, to give the other guys a chance to happen.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna, Global ICON and QUEEN of POP has had the latest receipts posted for her Diamonds World Tour. With 86 shows reporting in, she has clocked over 138 Million Dollars ! That's more than some of your fave's most successful tours. The singles artist also has a top 10 selling album according to Billboard. So the Singles Artist, also sells albums and makes hundreds of millions of dollars touring.

Is your fave a triple threat like mine?

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Queen of Music and Living Legend Taylor Alison Swift has just concluded the U.S. leg of her iconic "Red" tour, grossing an estimated $115,379,331! Red the album has sold over 6 million copies to date worldwide, and her next album is currently in the works.

With TWO more legs of her tour remaining, Taylor is sure to bring in millions more in revenue.

All of this at the age of 23.

iZP2LbEglpQ6j.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Queen of Music and Living Legend Taylor Alison Swift has just concluded the U.S. leg of her iconic "Red" tour, grossing an estimated $115,379,331! Red the album has sold over 6 million copies to date worldwide, and her next album is currently in the works.

With TWO more legs of her tour remaining, Taylor is sure to bring in millions more in revenue.

All of this at the age of 23.

iZP2LbEglpQ6j.gif

A RihDuctive mess

iEGWw46ZfGLHk.gif

Mau ®

Keep it cute bros.

Rih and Tay are my pop girl faves. I couldn't choose whose side I would take if it came down to it ;___;

Probably Rih tbh

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna, Global ICON and QUEEN of POP has had the latest receipts posted for her Diamonds World Tour. With 86 shows reporting in, she has clocked over 138 Million Dollars ! That's more than some of your fave's most successful tours. The singles artist also has a top 10 selling album according to Billboard. So the Singles Artist, also sells albums and makes hundreds of millions of dollars touring.

Is your fave a triple threat like mine?

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

iEGWw46ZfGLHk.gif

botty

Banned
I am excited to see Taylor's efforts at the VSFS. She has killer legs and so she has potential to do well on the runway. However, Rihanna's performance is still the peak for me.

iEGWw46ZfGLHk.gif

Mau ®

Rih's tour is not done though. It appears more dates are being scheduled around her Barbados show. Probably a South American leg.

cory64

Multiple #1 singles, check
Multiple platinum albums, check
Multiple 300M videos on YT, check
Atrocious acting career, check
Brand expansion into non-music ventures, check
#1 album, check
Crossover AC smash, check
Crossover Urban smash, check
Sustained relevance over many years, check
Massive world tour with stadium dates, check

hmm what don't she have now?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Multiple #1 singles, check
Multiple platinum albums, check
Multiple 300M videos on YT, check
Atrocious acting career, check
Brand expansion into non-music ventures, check
#1 album, check
Crossover AC smash, check
Crossover Urban smash, check
Sustained relevance over many years, check
Massive world tour with stadium dates, check

hmm what don't she have now?

She doesn't have an iconic award yet, but that's coming Sunday.

So idk. She's done so much.

I suppose a flop era is coming soon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom