• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Everyone listen to HAIM's Days Are Gone then bump my OT thanks

It's really the best album this year so far, until ARTPOP comes out

Oh I need to listen.

Still tho the best albums of the year so far are Vamp Weekend and Kanye, as much as I like HAIM I don't think they'll touch that.

Partition

Banned
Work Bitch is #1 in Malaysia! Congrats Britney
0fhzB.gif
0fhzB.gif
0fhzB.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What a blessed day.
My laptop has been fixed and retrieved, popgaf is back, theres a new episode of breaking bad to watch, gtav may be arriving a day early and britney will eventually be released on itunes here

Delightful

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh and why has Bey allowed her rock in rio concert to be televised yet no other streams for the other festivals she's done? /pressed

edit; and why is the sound only playing out of one ear? mess

Kyon

Banned
Work Bitch is #1 in Malaysia! Congrats Britney
0fhzB.gif
0fhzB.gif
0fhzB.gif

#1 Vietnam
#1 Venezuela
#1 Chile
#1 Argentina
#1 Peru
#1 Bahamas
#1 Paraguay
#1 Uruguay
#1 Guyanna British
#1 Equador
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 Malaysia
#1 Guatemala
#1 Nicaragua
#1 Thailand
#1 Singapore
#1 Lithuania
#1 Greece
#1 El Salvador
#1 Spain
#1 Sweden
#1 Finland
#1 Israel
#1 Panama
#1 Latvia
#1 Slovakia
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Turkey
#1 Italy
#1 Brazil

#1 Party in France
iy88mhE38hFmY.gif

POP

0 46 BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 498 0 498 6.051

+498 Spins
+498 Bullet
+6.051 Audience

RHYTHMIC

?? ?? BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 20 0 20 0.233

+20 Spins
+20 Bullet
+0.233 Audience

HOT AC

?? ?? BRITNEY SPEARS Work Bitch 2 0 2 0.011

+2 Spins
+2 Bullet
+0.011 Audience

Work Bitch

iy88mhE38hFmY.gif

She's about to passT Applause U in a minuTe.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also I think we deserve credit for breaking google's censors for titties when our only straight member is an ex-gay

WERK, TROLLOP

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sky Ferreira ARRESTED for Drug Possession
Sky Ferreira and Zachary Cole Smith of DIIV were arrested in Saugerties, New York Friday night, as the Daily Freeman reports. Ferreira was arrested "on misdemeanor charges of criminal possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest," while Smith was "charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, one count of possession of stolen property and one count of aggravated unlicensed driving, all misdemeanors. He was also charged with the violations of unregistered motor vehicle, driving without insurance, unlicensed driver, and having an inadequate exhaust system," according to the Daily Freeman.

The paper reports that Smith was found with a "plastic bag containing 42 decks of heroin," while Ferreira "was found in possession of ecstasy and resisted arrest."

Police pulled their truck over "after the driver made several vehicle and traffic infractions." According to the Daily Freeman, "Police said a registration check showed the license plates on the truck were stolen and the driver, Smith, was wanted by the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office on an outstanding vehicle and traffic warrant."

The two were taken to Ulster County jail, and then released on bail. On Saturday, DIIV performed at BasilicaSoundScape, a music festival in Hudson, New York, co-presented by Pitchfork.

Source
She was high as a kite most of the time...
Post if you are ok Aguila.

Oh thank God we're back...

So I really really really hope that Britney performs the hell out of this song on GMA, coz nothing pisses me off more than seeing a great song tarnished on stage. She exudes so much charisma on the song and I'd hate to not see it translated to the stage. I KNOW she has it in her. She seems more ambitious and aware this era so she better fucking deliver. I'm pretty sure my hype for her next single would die down instantly if she gave me another FF-era type performance.

GO CALL THE GUV UH NUH

Mau ®

So the album of the year "Nothing Was The Same (For Your Fave's Careers)" has leaked.

I won't be DLing it because I already preordered it on iTunes. He's the only girl this year getting my coins.

Nonetheless I hope his stans here DMJ, Bladenic and Trigger enjoy ha.

Vazra

Oh, good. We're back. <3

Sure...

On other news.
Beyoncé music video costume revealed.

For seven years working with Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Cassius Frazao just added another achievement to his resume. After having designed costumes for several Rio samba schools, Frazao was part of the team that produced the costume commissioned by Beyoncé for recording a video clip in.

Beyoncé's outfit was designed by John Victor. The costumes of the pop star was all worked in crystals, resulting in a piece full of brightness, one of the requirements of the production. The video was recorded in São Paulo on Saturday (14). Cassius was unable to give more information about the new clip of the singer. But he proudly shows the clothes he helped produce and anxious wait to see the fruits of their labor immortalized in the video star.

1236686_676998532328119_1275151162_n.jpg
Source

Aguila

#ICONIC

I c the gap is slowly closing on Royals and Roar. Destroy ha Lorde.

So all this talk of Lorde and "Royals" finally got me curious to check it out.

What have I done? This slays.

Listen to her newest song, Team.

A gift from above.

i4wI27Ga49Zya.gif

Sky Ferreira ARRESTED for Drug Possession

Source
She was high as a kite most of the time...
Post if you are ok Aguila.

I don't even know anymore

ibsSnIasDqM1Fz.gif

I hope her album is NOT delayed YET AGAIN. She already moved the release of YNTO to next week according to Amazon.

DMeisterJ

Banned

You dumb ho I was speaking of her flying around on a wrecking ball half-naked, licking a sledgehammer, and appearing nude in order to garner interest in herself. Nevermind her VMA performance. An attention whoring mess. Rihanna doesn't have to do that to gather attention or be successful. All she has to do is put out good music and people buy it.

Mau ®;82118513 said:
So the album of the year "Nothing Was The Same (For Your Fave's Careers)" has leaked.

I won't be DLing it because I already preordered it on iTunes. He's the only girl this year getting my coins.

I'm waiting for iTunes as well. I need to hear the queen in full 320kbps of glory, not a lq mess.

Trigger

Mau ®;82118513 said:

I can't wait to hear the leak once I get home from school today.

The Queen of Rap leaking in the same week as GTAV and POP-GAF's return.
Xs8eiNf.gif

Vazra

Chloe Moretz stans Britney
Amazing. #WorkBitch @britneyspears #YouBettaWork #katyperry #ladygaga @gdrgdrgdrhair @TrevorDMoretz @colinuggets pic.twitter.com/Oz2LvFuraK
BUSj1cRIIAAvCO1.jpg
Source

Katy Perry offered Lorde a supporting act on her coming world tour, and Lorde declined the offer.
Near the end of this video
Lorde I might like your music but that Lana talk and this it's getting you Warning Point.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Katy Perry offered Lorde a supporting act on her coming world tour, and Lorde declined the offer.
Near the end of this video
Lorde I might like your music but that Lana talk and this it's getting you Warning Point.

YAS Lorde. Decline ha.

As for her thoughts on Lana, she's already mentioned that she likes her music + videos, she just doesn't like the subject matter in Lana's album (dependent girl/daddy problems/etc.) I understand where she's coming from.

Matt_

Count Contessa is produced by Lone. Whoever that is
In true Azealia fashion, she is late with the goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom