• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
not katy stressing that judges should be honest and only put people who are ready through to the next stage.

This is the bitch that said yes to Niall on the X Factor, despite him being trash, because she thought he was cute.

I am going to sick Delio on you.................

Bladenic

not katy stressing that judges should be honest and only put people who are ready through to the next stage.

This is the bitch that said yes to Niall on the X Factor, despite him being trash, because she thought he was cute.

The other 3 already said yes, she was peer pressured.

If anyone's to be blamed for 1D existing, it's Nicole Scherdbrsnhj.

Artemisia

Banned
80 minutes late... and for what? So she can put on a shitty show as usual?

It's simply appalling that someone would see Rihanna live.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The #NAVY relationship with Rih reminds me a lot of her relationship with Chris Brown. Sure, nothing good every came of it, but they go back anyways because they "like the way it hurts".

lmao, very accurate

crackhanna2ipf2o.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The other 3 already said yes, she was peer pressured.

If anyone's to be blamed for 1D existing, it's Nicole Scherdbrsnhj.

Why? Nicole didn't have anything to do with x factor when they were formed
That blame lies with Cheryl Cole and the lesser Minogue sister

80 minutes late... and for what? So she can put on a shitty show as usual?

It's simply appalling that someone would see Rihanna live.

No lies.. No lies. She isn't even worth $20 in my opinion... Forget that. 80 minutes late is ridiculous..

Joan Rivers has me Screaming! She said to Trey Songs

Joan: "So your latest song Bottoms up was with Nicki.." ...

Trey: "Yeah yup bottoms up"

Joan : "And when she came to work with you, did she come in full drag or.."

Trey: "Yeah she came dressed down"

Joan: "Yes, that's what I mean"

#Deceased

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No lies.. No lies. She isn't even worth $20 in my opinion... Forget that. 80 minutes late is ridiculous..

Joan Rivers has me Screaming! She said to Trey Songs

Joan: "So your latest song Bottoms up was with Nicki.." ...

Trey: "Yeah yup bottoms up"

Joan : "And when she came to work with you, did she come in full drag or.."

Trey: "Yeah she came dressed down"

Joan: "Yes, that's what I mean"

#Deceased
Joan always classy that's what they pay her for.

Bladenic

Why? Nicole didn't have anything to do with x factor when they were formed
That blame lies with Cheryl Cole and the lesser Minogue sister

What? I'm pretty sure Nicole was filling in for Cheryl when they decided to allow 1D and some other girl band to become a band instead of sending their talentless asses home as singles.

Either way, Nicole was there.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What? I'm pretty sure Nicole was filling in for Cheryl when they decided to allow 1D and some other girl band to become a band instead of sending their talentless asses home as singles.

Either way, Nicole was there.

Oh she covered the Manchester auditions because Cheryl had Malaria and helped out in the boot camp so you're probably right

edit; Oh rih wasn't even the main guest on Chatty Man, it was Justin Timberlake
She has some super skanky exstensions in too

Matt_

What Now is such a forgettable song. What is Rih doing choosing it as the next single

Kyon

Banned
A problem I have with What Now is how freaking LONG it is o_O anyone else think the song just drags for too long?

Photographs should've been a single :3 Will.I.Am did right by giving her that track

cory64

A problem I have with What Now is how freaking LONG it is o_O anyone else think the song just drags for too long?

Photographs should've been a single :3 Will.I.Am did right by giving her that track

too bad he had to rap over Photographs
i0B6xwYMRk6SC.gif

Matt_

Or Jump, Nobody's Bidness, Love Without Tragedy

Jump got boring pretty quick, although I loved it when I first heard it
The last two were quickly deleted from my library

Phreaker

Unconditionally is coming

"Birthday" proves shamelessly exuberant, a disco dancefloor-filler down to its live brass provided by the "Saturday Night Live" house band horn section. "I wanted to make a song that was like what Mariah Carey would have put on her first record," Perry says.

"Black Box, C + C Music Factory, CeCe Peniston, Crystal Waters. I'm so into that vibe right now."

percheD tbh

Mau ®

Speaking of Rihanna, she is on Alan Carr right now and doesn't even know where her tour is headed next. A mess.

crackhanna2ipf2o.gif

Lies. She said it right. It was Macau, then somewhere I can't remember and then Australia.

The episode was shot like a month ago. The dates were correct.

Kyon

Banned
Mau ®;83918889 said:
Lies. She said it right. It was Macau, then somewhere I can't remember and then Australia.

The episode was shot like a month ago. The dates were correct.

Mau honey what did you think of the Knee teaser *O*

cory64

Do you wanna see me naked, lover?

Do you wanna peek underneath the cover?

Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the curtain, behind the burqa

Gagﷲ

Kyon

Banned
tumblr_md30agcZWu1r1okmxo2_500.gif

That's hilarious though

No it's not. IHeartRadio Festival airs that night. Last year it brought the highest ratings for the network

Also did Gaga not premiere her MV on E! News? Let's just not. At least both of them are the only ones releasing MVs on tv tho. Queens

No it's not. IHeartRadio Festival airs that night. Last year it brought the highest ratings for the network

Also did Gaga not premiere her MV on E! News? Let's just not. At least both of them are the only ones releasing MVs on tv tho. Queens

She premiered Edge of Glory on FOX though! Also I think Beyonce's the only other major one to release a video on network TV; she premiered Run The World on American Idol. And it still flopped ;__;

Kyon

Banned
She premiered Edge of Glory on FOX though! Also I think Beyonce's the only other major one to release a video on network TV; she premiered Run The World on American Idol. And it still flopped ;__;

Oh yeah I remember watching that mess just to see the video.

Death @ the Trinity being so in sync

xaosslug

huh? I just watched that clip and Niall, Harry, and Liam were stand-outs, vocally. Those 3 really should/could be a solo artists. Liam has ridiculous stage presence + dat voice, Niall is cute/has a nice voice, and Harry has a great voice.

Niall's song choice was just bad.

<---not even a 1D fan

cory64

Do not assume that Madonna is not in the trinity when in fact she is all 3 aspects of it:
The Mother - Her current state, a bit grouchy but She appears to mortals in their 70,000 capacity places of worship.
The Daughter - Her former state, worshiped long after Her death and ascension.
The Holy Ghostette - Is present in every girl in the game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom