• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

The Canadian Empress was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and performed Rock N Roll and HTNGU. Both performances were awesome!

ixySagN8nQ6AR.gif

Bonus: Jimmy asked people on the street what celebrity they'd send into space if they could.

I'm surprised at the first response
ov3qo9guo3.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
'How 'bout Beyonce? Not a fan'

They were not kind on Miley CyrusDirt Pirate Hooker

Mumei

Listened to We Remain. She sounds good in her middle voice still, actually. I have to wonder if she can do that live versus how much is studio smoothing, but that much is something to be optimistic about.

I once read someone sugges that Chtristina would be really great singing in that low middle register à la Judy Garland, and I think it's a great suggestion. For whatever reason, she's never had the upper belt very secure and it seems to be the source of most of her unhealthy habits. She sounds at her best in that middle area - G3 - G4-ish - so why not mostly stay in that area and use falsetto for higher stuff?

I wish she would do it, because she doesn't seem to take to training.

The Canadian Empress was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and performed Rock N Roll and HTNGU. Both performances were awesome!

ixySagN8nQ6AR.gif

Bonus: Jimmy asked people on the street what celebrity they'd send into space if they could.

I'm surprised at the first response
ov3qo9guo3.gif

But Mariah's all like

DyYPZWC.gif

Also that random Beyonce chick....

psyduck.gif

Edit: We Remain is...idk..its okay. I'm not to big on ballads so it's just okay for me. However, I like that she stays in the middle. She isn't overexerting on the song with power over flexibility and control. I love the parts when she gets into a nice little falsetto here and there...Its very smooth. I wish I could hear more of that in the future.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Machete Kills is going to be such a hot mess

<+)O Robido O(+>, Soulscribe, Beysus, and Touchdown.

I am closing my Bangerz predictions soon and are the only ones (excluding those banned/less active/non participants) who have yet to predict. If you would like to participate plz get me your predictions asap.

Include your 1D predictions if possible as well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Katy Perry Second Single will be "Unconditionally" coming this October.

Some lyrics:
"Open you heart and let it begin, I will love you unconditionally"
"I'll take your bad days with your good, walk through the storm I would, I do it all because I love you, I love you.."
"Did I almost sin&#8230; all your insecurities"
Chorus: "Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now&#8230; I love you conditionally."

Source

Some reviews:

Popdust

Katy&#8217;s favorite song on the album follows the Teenage Dream model to a letter: ambient synths and powerful drums (the angels in the last song stopped their tears to take up percussion) building to an absolutely huge chorus. &#8220;Open you heart and let it begin,&#8221; she sings. &#8220;I will love you unconditionally.&#8221; Not the most creative way anyone&#8217;s ever expressed feelings, but we were so taken in by the heavenly pounding we didn&#8217;t care a lick.

The Hollywood Reporter
The power ballad "Unconditionally," Perry's current favorite, is also destined to become "the wedding song of 2014" -- or so Capitol EVP Greg Thompson demurred.

I am closing my Bangerz predictions soon and are the only one (excluding those banned/less active/non participants) who have yet to predict. If you would like to participate plz get me your predictions asap.

OK!

Bangerz: 312,000
ID: 369,000

Artemisia

Banned
How do we know that 'do what you want with my body' thing that gaga tweeted is the name of a song and not just a lyric from another song?

Qazaq

Banned

I am closing my Bangerz predictions soon and are the only ones (excluding those banned/less active/non participants) who have yet to predict. If you would like to participate plz get me your predictions asap.

Bangerz - 450k. I'll totally take that high bet.

Can I get in on this?

Bangerz: 475k

Might be too high but oh well ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom