• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
#aWARE UPDATE

EVTd2Vq.png

S C R E A M I N G

ibeJmzJbI2RV0n.gif

bgc7-judi-uglycry.gif

Who says no to love.....

Perched.

Yado

Did the the feel good songs ever leave? Countdown, Love on Top, End of Time, Schoolin' Life, etc.

I'm not sure if those types of songs are popular right now
clearly didn't work the last time
. My expectations for this song are pretty low based on the title and what I've seen of the locations/concept for the video.

crackhanna2ipf2o.gif

Is that space back there all empty seats or...

You dont know how much I wish she did this album 4 real. I'm just screaming imagining the possibilities. Imagine a ratchet Amazing Grace by Azealia. CACKLING

I would be #deceased for YEARS! I can't stop laughing at this. I'm crying right now, just looking at the picture! Seeing her ratchet mermaid weave swing all around while she ratchetize her church outfit..Priceless lmao!

tumblr_m9zncomvQh1r74y6x.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Does anyone remember the Amanda Bynes vs Rihanna?

@bellissimaa_
Amanda was a millionaire when Rihanna was still walking 6 miles to get clean water. !! please.
I randomly remembered this gem from the Amanda stan.

Yado

This song is a bop. It sucks that she spends so much time twitter beefing than making a statement with her music. It's hard to stan her...I love her music but her...It's like come on..

I tend not to care about stuff like that, I'm just hanging in there for her music. I think she does that twitter shit because she doesn't have anything else to do really, the label decides when her music is going to come out. Twitter maintains whatever relevance she has.

Artemisia

Banned
but you can't even clean your uterus

and no one is known for having a dirty uterus

'clean your anus' would make a lot more sense, pupi sis

Obviously Pupi was talking about the medical procedure in which the cervix is manually dilated and a tool is inserted into the uterus to scrape or suction away uterine tissue. Keep up, y'all.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

huh? I just watched that clip and Niall, Harry, and Liam were stand-outs, vocally. Those 3 really should/could be a solo artists. Liam has ridiculous stage presence + dat voice, Niall is cute/has a nice voice, and Harry has a great voice.

Niall's song choice was just bad.

<---not even a 1D fan

Finally some objective tea on the boys.

Though imo Zayn has improved vastly since the show. Liam has always been a good singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom