• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Just heard a HORRIFIC pop version of Popular from Wicked on the radio....

Kristen Chenoweth is rolling in her career's grave.

Fey

Banned
jeff posted the writing credits off Prism.

BVS1QS-CYAA9bIu.png:large

10/13 songs with Max Martin, 7/13 with Fluke on the standard version lol

Peru

The only terrible song on the Ariana album ^

Look I love Max Martin like my dad but he's not done too much good the last couple of years (still bow my head to him for keeping MAX relevance through the years while faves come and go). That's one heavy investment in the album though, hopefully because he's found inspiration.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
qFyqXdY.png

You better work B*tch
qT9p1Ep.png

Miley
38SVEUa.png

Rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeep
ibopeHJejlIPzo.png

Like Im the only girl in the world
fAly53d.png

IrishNinja

any Janelle stans in here (cant find spin-chan)? how did this new shit fair next to Arch android? really dug that one

Mau ®;83953949 said:
I hope Drake marries Rih tho :(

then people would just say he's biting Ye again trynna turn a ho into a housewife
for real though, Rihanna aint even got that ratchet lane on lock no more, what's she gonna do? find another angle to go in & out of like that trini accent did?

Makes sense that a pop stan would love his new album. Taylor Swift prolly ghostwrote it after all
j8rGwjDYe8SFd.png

hahaha you know? it was bitter enough at times to sound like her hand was on it though

Did Drake write a song mentioning your name and place of employment too?

aw shit

any Janelle stans in here (cant find spin-chan)? how did this new shit fair next to Arch android? really dug that one
It has the same problems as ArchAndroid in terms of being annoyingly lengthy and I don't think it has as many standout songs, but the standout songs it DOES have are really good. Q.U.E.E.N. and PrimeTime are two of the best songs she's done.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This Pour It Up video is going to be such a MESS
ihRQMIQtFXLg6.gif

Totally here for it

Mau ®

You're the only friend I need
Sharing beds like little kids
Laughing 'til our ribs get tough
But that will never be enough

I'm joining the Church of The LORDe.

SCREAMING

ibopeHJejlIPzo.png

Roflmao! #Death

My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
qFyqXdY.png

You better work B*tch
qT9p1Ep.png

Miley
38SVEUa.png

Rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeep
ibopeHJejlIPzo.png

Like Im the only girl in the world
fAly53d.png

These cats are iconiC. Truly legendary lol!

No one commented On my assessments of mirrors being the song of 2013 do we have disagreers

Absolutely not. Mirrors is my most hated song on the entire album. I'm sorry but Hells no.

Vazra

Poor poor voiceless Taylor. But at least she can play an instrument, the poor dear.

http://youtu.be/TklXlHFpnlM

Queen Jessie stealing songs and making them her own.

Overusing melisma as always. I heard her choking a bit on a easy part but recovered fast. She has a good voice but she can't use it to make a good album and overdoes her vocal tricks a lot which can be grating and will end up as vocally messed up as Xtina or maybe even worse.

for receipts listen "Alive".

Overusing melisma as always. I heard her choking a bit on a easy part but recovered fast. She has a good voice but she can't use it to make a good album and overdoes her vocal tricks a lot which can be grating and will end up as vocally messed up as Xtina or maybe even worse.

for receipts listen "Alive".

Her live performances are fantastic. And she's one of the few who can use it and does it correctly without strain. So no she won't end up like horse throat Xtina.

Alive? You may want to pick a bad album for receipts.

Vazra

Her live performances are fantastic. And she's one of the few who can use it and does it correctly without strain. So no she won't end up like horse throat Xtina.

Alive? You may want to pick a bad album for receipts.

I heard the previews. Sounds dated and boring. Sounds like rejected music from late 90s and early 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom