• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

The rARTchet video of the year is coming

9a7350d4285611e3927e22000a9e08e3_8.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
Lady Gaga put in a lot of work.

A whole lot of work.

Shame this will likely be the peak of the era.

I agree, she probably put in more work than any of the pop girls this era. After hearing the rest of her album I also agree that she will peak with applause.

iDsBTNfHJJe17.gif

Mau ®

I love these roads where the houses don't change
And I like you
Where we can talk like there's something to say
And I like you
I'm glad that we stopped kissing in the dark on the highway
We move in between streets
I'd like it if you stayed

YASSSS LORDE
52b0f867.gif

Mau ®;83968319 said:

I love these roads where the houses don't change
And I like you
Where we can talk like there's something to say
And I like you
I'm glad that we stopped kissing in the dark on the highway
We move in between streets
I'd like it if you stayed

YASSSS LORDE
52b0f867.gif

Glory and Gore tho

ibaHl8gpFSbFiq.gif

royalan

Why does Ellie Goulding always dress between two worlds?

Like, I can't tell if she's going to the strip club or the gym when I look at her.

iSaZbPElzZM7q.png

Why does Ellie Goulding always dress between two worlds?

Like, I can't tell if she's going to the strip club or the gym when I look at her.

iSaZbPElzZM7q.png

When I saw her live in Boston she was wearing a gray shirt and leather pants with those platform shoes of hers and one of her merch hats. Riddle me that.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Worst start to a birthday ever. Take me back to uni where people are decent and pray that gaga gives us some info

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Thanks sistren
I'm going to watch Magic Mike to cheer me up
tumblr_mbrk4vNpNd1qasdemo2_500.gif

Seriously though, a track list/album artwork from gaga would be nice

3phemeral

No, I just deleted a gif

ihRQMIQtFXLg6.gif

Hm... I'm not seeing the usual controls pop up when viewing a gif on its own. I'm trying to get rid of a duplicate of that gif I made earlier. *_*

[edit] They must have changed something because the gif is not associated with my account, even though it's linked to my generic photo album. Very odd.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Hm... I'm not seeing the usual controls pop up when viewing a gif on its own. I'm trying to get rid of a duplicate of that gif I made earlier. *_*

[edit] They must have changed something because the gif is not associated with my account, even though it's linked to my generic photo album. Very odd.

that does seem odd

iDaCpN1JThUpO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom