• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not you forgetting to include Avril's best song tho
yixtigvfpofz.png

Don't Tell Me isn't that great lbr. I prefer HTNGU over that kii.

I wanted to post the music videos

Well I mean her vocals slay in any genre, but I just really hate country music as a whole.

But Country its da best!!!!!

Did Gaga just confirm that there will be more than 15 songs on ARTPOP just now?

Im sorry the tracklisting is late monsters. A few more squirrels snuck into the ARTPOP tree. Don't worry it will be worth it!

Let me not hype this.

Do you want another Born This Way? Did you forget that Gaga's best effort happened to be her most concise?

Born This Way's problem wasn't that it was too long, it was that a lot of the songs weren't very good.

If the quality's there then it doesn't matter how many songs there are. In fact the more the better in that case.

Partition

Banned
My guess is a Deluxe version, or scrapping a song or two we've already heard for completely new ones.

It's interesting that I know of 3 song titles that she hasn't announced, and we have all 15 songs now ever since G.U.Y. was confirmed to be on the album.

So I'm wondering what will happen to those 3 tracks I know about.

cory64

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEN
AAAAALL MY LIIII-IIIIFE
fTC89SQ.png

song of the decade tbh

My guess is a Deluxe version, or scrapping a song or two we've already heard for completely new ones.

It's interesting that I know of 3 song titles that she hasn't announced, and we have all 15 songs now ever since G.U.Y. was confirmed to be on the album.

Scrap I Wanna Be With You please
swwBo.png

Do you want another Born This Way? Did you forget that Gaga's best effort happened to be her most concise?
I want another BTW sure, it has enough cool songs on it.

I don't subscribe to the idea that an album with less songs guarantees it to be of better/denser quality, with only the best material on it.

3phemeral

Is this from the same source the confirmed the Rihanna collaboration, or a different person entirely?

Scrap I Wanna Be With You please
swwBo.png

Yeah, seriously. I don't mind Gaga ballads overall. Hell, Speechless is one of my favorite Gaga songs. But I Wanna Be With You is trash if the iTunes festival performance is anything to go by.

lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-in-concert-funny-lol-fail.gif

I want another BTW sure, it has enough cool songs on it.

I don't subscribe to the idea that an album with less songs guarantees it to be of better/denser quality, with only the best material on it.

Tell them.

Partition

Banned
Is this from the same source the confirmed the Rihanna collaboration, or a different person entirely?

o.

I don't know what happened with that :S Her schedule said "Recording with Robyn" but I guess she denied Rihanna was happening. We'll see, can't be right 100% of the time.

Same person, but seeing as how I knew the titles "Manicure" "Gypsy" "Applause" "Mary Jane Holland" way back in May, I think he is right when it comes to this lol.

Majmun

I really want to like Sia, but she sounds like someone who just semi recovered from a brain stroke. Not into that. Just stick to writing song please

The Weeknd slays tho. I can't believe I disliked him half a year ago. Kiss Land is just amazing.

3phemeral

o.

I don't know what happened with that :S Her schedule said "Recording with Robyn" but I guess she denied Rihanna was happening. We'll see, can't be right 100% of the time.

Same person, but seeing as how I knew the titles "Manicure" "Gypsy" "Applause" "Mary Jane Holland" way back in May, I think he is right when it comes to this lol.
Oh, I wasn't teasing you, I was just curious.

I love it.
can't wait for it to be performed live.

ibbCoALPdNDcpA.gif

iBgbBqTngme4p.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
THISDREAMISN'TFEELINGSWEETWE'REREELLINGTHROUGHTHEMIDNIGHTSTREETSANDI'VENEVERFELTMOREALONEITFEELSOSCARYGETTINGOLD!

I hope everyone has bought Pure Heroine already. I can't decide in what order to merge the Love Club EP with it.

THISDREAMISN'TFEELINGSWEETWE'REREELLINGTHROUGHTHEMIDNIGHTSTREETSANDI'VENEVERFELTMOREALONEITFEELSOSCARYGETTINGOLD!

I hope everyone has bought Pure Heroine already. I can't decide in what order to merge the Love Club EP with it.

I'm still a bit pressedT that The Love Club wasn't included on Pure Heroine. Probably my favorite song of hers.

Well, second favorite after Glory and Gore.

What about the kid,
It's time the kid got free

qfOUY4e.png

cory64

But wait p4k's Drake-Taylor Swift comparison is actually in the Talk That Talk review
n 2011, the pop landscape's fittingly caught between two maximalist extremes: the winking theatricality of Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry, and the dribbling confessional-pop of Drake, Kanye West, and (yes, they're more alike than they'd like to believe) Taylor Swift.

But 2011 found plenty of pop artists still breathing new life into the format: Beyonce's 4 and Lady Gaga's Born This Way were probably the most solid examples-- two bombastic records that also explore the nuance of their respective artists' personas.

what an interesting review tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm still a bit pressedT that The Love Club wasn't included on Pure Heroine. Probably my favorite song of hers.

Well, second favorite after Glory and Gore.

What about the kid,
It's time the kid got free

qfOUY4e.png

Stan the best song!!

Qazaq

Banned
1) We Remain is terrific.

2) I cannot wait another week for Bangerz.

3) Hew is this SoulScribe saying Born This Way "wasn't very good"? I don't care how many of your lists I like reading, Born This Way is a GREAT album, and I'm not some diehard GaGa Frau-Monster. I'm not sure why it's so underrated just because its pop songs aren't in the vein of "Telephone" and "So Happy I Could Die" and "Just Dance".

Give Born This Way another full listen, as I did last week. It's excellent.

3phemeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom