• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
waiTTTTTT there's a demo?

yasss sis, released today T____T

KqEB1F8.gif

99% sure someone/thing messed up

cory64

this is the only Knee promo inside PH I could find. Not even by the theatre or anything. Flop B**ch.
jbfHwRwM9nlgLI.jpg

I spent 2 hours walking around to see that ;___;

Kyon

Banned
this is the only Knee promo inside PH I could find. Not even by the theatre or anything. Flop B**ch.
jbfHwRwM9nlgLI.jpg

I spent 2 hours walking around to see that ;___;

nnnn the dedication
iBgbBqTngme4p.jpg

Go out in front of the PH building and you should see her plastered over the building I believe

Did you catch a glimpse of the construction/stage?

cory64

Lol

Go out in front of the PH building and you should see her plastered over the building I believe

Did you catch a glimpse of the construction/stage?
You could barely notice the banner outside compared to the other resorts headline act promo. I couldn't see any construction.

Phreaker

@(#$*& I don't even know what channel CW is.

It's as bad as Cher premiering her video on Daily Mail, well maybe not that bad.

Kyon

Banned
Mau ®;84244203 said:
Today (or tomorrow for the americans) will be a fine day for VEVO. Work Bitch and Pour It Up come out.

Yay Army and Navy getting SLAYED together again *O*

Bless Rih for debuting the next day tbh she totally giving Knee ha moment.

3phemeral

I was kind of joking, but I did love Lotus. I think Let There Be Love is one of her best songs ever. I still use it often.

I really can't say much about it, other than the horrible mastering. I only listened to half the album and like you, only liked LTBL. The others I couldn't get into because they sounded like knockoffs of other artists. Light up the Sky = Katy Perry, Cease Fire = Rihanna
4Dx0p.png
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom