• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus (Intro) was and still is great. Then the rest of the album happened.
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png

Mau ®

Lotus was vile. I have the entire Stripped album in my iPhone, a good chunk of B2B and Bionic but I only kept 2 songs from Lotus :biblio:

I REALLY wish I had included 20/20 part 2 in the predictions.

The first one was hilarious because he DESTROYED expectations and was super high.

Now the predictions for pt2 are collapsing. They now expect it to do 300-350k (HDD's original prediction was 700k.)

Mau ®

I'm perched to see how we fare with the BANGERZ predictions. IIRC I put it at 170k.

Can we still change predictions for ARTPOP?

royalan

The first one was hilarious because he DESTROYED expectations and was super high.

Now the predictions for pt2 are collapsing. They now expect it to do 300-350k (HDD's original prediction was 700k.)

HEW is really surprised tho?

Anybody who wasn't completely delusional knew that 20/20 only sold well be JT was milking the "I'm coming back to music after 7 years" angle.

But the music was awful.

People won't be so easily fooled this time.

Trigger

300-350k isn't a horrible number all things considered. I blame the awful timing of the release.

Mau ®;84250942 said:
I'm perched to see how we fare with the BANGERZ predictions. IIRC I put it at 170k.

Can we still change predictions for ARTPOP?

Nope. You can only alter 1D/Miley predictions.

(I am still taking ALL predictions from those who want to jump in late, but no alterations.)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I only just saw the track list for BANGERZ and lordT even the song titles are BEYOND tryhard

Though let me not judge the book by its tryhard cover

Kyon

Banned
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

moulels

Why did they gave her that weak ass choreo tho, only the first part slayed me

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

She has the energy

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Why did they edit pantsney

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom