• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
9835_523993394351187_1480417033_n.jpg
Is that the judge on The Voice?

Kyon

Banned
GO CALL THE POH LICE, GO CALL THE GU VUH NUH

ibcZJ7insY2cAm.gif

The dancing is great. She needs to keep her new choreographers

xaosslug

GO CALL THE POH LICE, GO CALL THE GU VUH NUH

ibcZJ7insY2cAm.gif

The dancing is great. She needs to keep her new choreographers

i would actually rather ha Rihanna her way through video/performances by just strutting around/posing instead of looking like a shell of ha former dancney self, tbh.

royalan

When in doubt, mercilessly drag Xtina. Heh, well, atleast they're acknowledging the doubt.

Personally, I feel really bad for Britney. I mean, let's take Madonna and Janet. These are two powerhouse Pop performers who have clearly gotten long in the tooth. But, when you watch them, you still see the spark. The PASSION. They still have that energy that makes you overlook that they're not moving like they did in their 20s, because you're still watching fucking Madonna and Janet Fucking Jackson.

Not with Britney. It's not just that she's not moving the way she used to. The entire fucking spark is extinguished. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was looking at an impersonator. Britney's just not there. And I think it's a more tragic fate than will be suffered by any pop female in the business. ;___;

At least the music is still decent.

Stefan™;84266418 said:
So... where is the official tracklist for ARTPOP?

Delayed until notice because she's adding "more squirrels to the ARTPOP tree" and we won't be disappointed or something.

Hopefully this means
Heavy Metal Lover 2: Electric Boogaloo
and Ratchet.

Styles

Gaga's creative process involves more than coitus so forgive her if she takes a bit longer.

It was just a simple question; Taylor's tracklist was not revealed until 2 weeks before the release date of Her album. I guess you should have everything finalised before announcing dates, or even titles, centuries before their release.

Artemisia

Banned
Stefan™;84267917 said:
It was just a simple question; Taylor's tracklist was not revealed until 2 weeks before the release date of Her album. I guess you should have everything finalised before announcing dates, or even titles, centuries before their release.

Gaga's pretty bad at promo, so this isn't really surprising tbh.

Kyon

Banned
Omfg the choreo slays im changing my tune after watching and learning most of it ;__;

its so FIERCE

She's using her WHOLE BODY bitch got DOWN in the first 20 seconds the ENERGY OMG

37OAb8s.gif

Kyon

Banned
I was so happy everytime she bent her knee. And the scene with the sharks was really cool. k back to my book

37OAb8s.gif

unlike some OTHERS I was never expecting her to be doing crazy ITZ stuff.

This was great
37OAb8s.gif

I loved the Pink Gown too I need HQ gifs of those scenes
37OAb8s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom