• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the Work Bitch video.

Slay a bit.
37OAb8s.gif

Kyon

Banned
Strangely enough, so did I.
Songs still shit tho.
I don't get the Pantsney fascination tho, I thought it looked silly.

sdnfjgslgfnhsldifghlsdfghs

;______________________________;

The Army was tired of the LEOTARDS and we got 0 leotards in the video. Also pants work better on her

I'm so sorry Kyon for dragging Britney yesterday. I repent. I've been slayed and now I see the light.

37OAb8s.gif

I still think Wrapped In Red is going to do well, though.

Kyon

Banned
I'm so sorry Kyon for dragging Britney yesterday. I repent. I've been slayed and now I see the light.

37OAb8s.gif

I still think Wrapped In Red is going to do well, though.

It ok sis ily

I mean it won't do anything for the single on the charts but I'm just happy she's BACK.

37OAb8s.gif

Wrapped in Red will do well

Artemisia

Banned
guess who

Like black American culture is ESSENTIALLY some adapted version of British culture, Because American culture is bastardized English culture

So white people reappopriating black culture isn't really reappopriating... When black culture is already appropriated white culture ..

53ut0lp5pqw.gif

Let me fire up Baby One More Time.
37OAb8s.gif

Lordt, the late 90s were perfect.

I don't know how to live without your love
I was born to make you happy
Cause you're the only one within my heart
Always and forever you and me
That's the way our life should be
I don't know how to live without your love

37OAb8s.gif
37OAb8s.gif
37OAb8s.gif

(You Drive Me) Crazy. So good. I remember my nine year old self going to see the movie.

Knee, her power.
37OAb8s.gif

[edit]:
Can Azealia No Money In The Banks please just fuck off
Like, her Twitter messiness isn't even amusing anymore it's just sad.

For me, "you sound jealous and poor" was the height of her Twitter antics. It was all downhill from there.

3phemeral

Dead at this and her not doing the build up to the end of LTBL. It sounds like it's too late for her to take care of that voice. I wonder what else she sang.
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png

3phemeral

Just saw the Work Bitch video. She looks amazing. And, she was dancing. Well, not up to standards but a lot better than she used to, and with some life in her eyes. Let's hope this is the bottom of an upward improvement and not the best we'll get.

i3TeRhZFk7Blu.gif

Kyon

Banned
Just saw the Work Bitch video. She looks amazing. And, she was dancing. Well, not up to standards but a lot better than she used to, and with some life in her eyes. Let's hope this is the bottom of an upward improvement and not the best we'll get.

i3TeRhZFk7Blu.gif

yasssss

I dont think anyone should expect her PEAK dancing but this is the best we had in a DECADE. As well as her energy and PASSION.

This is finally the COMEBACK that we been wanting, There is nowhere but UP i hope

iCBMD1kdIrdMl.gif

3phemeral

yasssss

I dont think anyone should expect her PEAK dancing but this is the best we had in a DECADE. As well as her energy and PASSION.

This is finally the COMEBACK that we been wanting, There is nowhere but UP i hope

iCBMD1kdIrdMl.gif

I think it would be hilarious if in the gif you posted, she was actually rotating on a spinning platform.
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png

Kyon

Banned
That's my main shock. I mean, you could have went from no double, to just mediocre dancing to only hand-ogaphy. But she skipped ahead like three hurdles. She better not disappoint.

37OAb8s.gif

Flawless pre breakdown LIFE GIVING interviews . check

Danceney Check

Fire and Passion check

All we need is to hear how the album sounds and her live performances and this could be the best era ever.

So far it actually is the best since ITZ
37OAb8s.gif

tbh if she dances like she did in the video at her vegas show there will be no bad press, even if she lip syncs.

37OAb8s.gif

Apparently she is going to sing live for the most part. Tho they said this last era but we shall c
37OAb8s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom