• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard!

i3Y7Ayvu25kN0.gif

I need a moment.
ibsoQoGTSDtfHK.png

[edit]: But let me get into Katy B. I've been meaning to listen and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Damn it, Bangerz is kinda good.

Well okay... 4x4, Bangerz, and Love Money Party are awesome. The rest are kind of disposable but those songs are hilariously fun. I approve.

SaintZ

Full Hot 100

1. Royals
2. Roar
3. Wrecking Ball
4. Hold On, We're Going Home
5. Wake Me Up
6. Holy Grail
7. Blurred Lines
8. The Fox
9. Applause
10. Summertime Sadness

Lana still in the top 10, bless.

iJnTZdkseHrxm.gif

Mess at The Fox charting tho

ibmsH9BwlSkkRr.gif

Sigh at the Rihanna vid.... I mean it's so predictable at this point... I had a strong feeling it was going to be full of strippers and twerkers and her doing what she does best. Too bad the video is so late. It feels like one of those videos you on the special edition of the debut CD as a bonus unreleased never before seen video lol.

The Pour It Up video is a hot ass mess just as I thought it would be. I'm satisfied.

Katy B update:

What Love Is Made Of shits. Let me listen to On a Mission.

iCdlXUXxpt9Er.gif

I think Lorde's going to be one of those performers who ages like a fine wine.

Her album slays but her stage presence and actual live singing will develop over time. I'm still optimistic.

xaosslug

Mau ®;84372705 said:
I loved the Pour It Up video.

tumblr_mu228oop5k1s14zpno1_500.gif

it looks like a cheap (production-wise) local rapper video or something. She clearly wan't trying w/ this one. It seems like a desperate 'don't forget about meeeeeeeee!' sort of move. Her people dropped the ball w/ this one.

EDIT: also, the whole 'no basics' thing (from the bts) cracks me up, bcause she is one of THE most basic bitches in the game. I mean

Mau ®

it looks like a cheap (production-wise) local rapper video or something. She clearly wan't trying w/ this one. It seems like a desperate 'don't forget about meeeeeeeee!' sort of move. Her people dropped the ball w/ this one.

Even tho I WANTED THE VIDEO. Her people did drop the ball on releasing this after Miley. She shot this video way before We Can't Stop and has been in the vault since... now it's gonna look like Rih is copying Miley when in fact it's been the other way around.

I love the video tho *.*

xaosslug

These lies. There are plenty of more basic girls than Rih.

your reading comprehension... I said she was 'one of the most basic' and videos like this proves it. I mean a song about strippers + money with a video that's all about strippers and money (like, literally... there was nothing else! LOL)? Such DEPTH!
ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif

EDIT: even tho I love 'Man Down' I honestly expected something a bit more to the video than the literal 1:1 song-to-video we got. I mean she literally shoots a guy in the video... LOL

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
your reading comprehension... I said she was 'one of the most basic' and videos like this proves it. I mean a song about strippers + money with a video that's all about strippers and money (like, literally... there was nothing else! LOL)? Such DEPTH!
8JmMSYS.png

fixed.

cory64

ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif
PIU is resolute minimalist statement.

Trigger

ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif

What else is a video based on a song about making lots of money and partying supposed to be about?

Not everyone can give us deep meaningful videos like Your Body.
ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif

xaosslug

What else is a video based on a song about making lots of money and partying supposed to be about?

ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif

i don't know? But sitting on a throne throwing up wads of cash while images of strippers working poles and twerking in inflatable pools dance around you is certainly wading into the depths of creative bankruptcy. I C why you seem so captivated by it.

anyway, it's funny you would mention Your Body, because that video is actually really good and these other gurls were probably taking notes - I mean hew else but Legend would make such an EPIC video using such a basic premise - sexing doods. You tried and FAILED, again.
8JmMSYS.png

if you genuinely believe Your Body is a basic video, then you are a lost cause. I mean

EDIT: circle the wagons, everyone. Time to drag xtina. Put your backs into it. LOL

Yado

ir6J4Vbmbfwiq.gif

I get what she was gong for but it was poorly executed, the fault lies with the director I suppose.

Diplo's Set It Off video nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom