• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's never looked more like her sister in the face.
I think you mean mother.

8AXWz.png

Maybe it's the angle, but that's the spitting image tbh

Mau ®

FIRO looks terrible, as expected.

Taylor looks OK-ish.

Rihanna looks great but I expected more from ha.

Charlize is tonight's winner lbr.

Ahasverus

So guys and lads, the queen all your faves kneel to, Debbie Harry and her inmmortal band Blondie are releasing their new album soon and they so ever kind have it all in stream! The whole 2 discs (new album + classic redux) and let me tell you I'm floored, not only a 69 y.o woman still sings like a punk angel but their new sound is amazing, gotta recommend "Mile High" (you'll love it) Take me in the night, Winter and Rave, it's still probably the best "comeback" album I've ever heard.

Take a Listen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;110760211 said:
Finally a pic of Bey and Rih together...

img-herometgala20145_214103441251.jpg_hero_slide.jpg

They look kinda awkward, especially Bey...

Bey needs better hair and lose the shit she has on her head

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;110760211 said:
Finally a pic of Bey and Rih together...

img-herometgala20145_214103441251.jpg_hero_slide.jpg

They look kinda awkward, especially Bey...

Beyonce looks so old and tired next to Rihanna. Looking like Tina. mess. Rihanna looks so fresh-faced and young, and just hands-down more beautiful.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What is with Bey's awkward arm placement in that photo?

Nothing about Bey EVER feels effortlessly classy. So #TryHard

the way she scalped your faves, you, all of the haters that ever have existed and ever will exist, life, the universe and reality on 12/13/13 was effortlessly EVERYTHING, so take all the seats. thanks, you tried.

She's extra confident because she knows she can't menstruate while pregnant.

iQIPp9Aldh3Km.gif

even the fact that those photos were taken seven years ago can't dull the force of that shade, kdjfglsdfjlg;dsfg

Aguila

#ICONIC
1st album compared to a fourth one, the struggle

Especially when Gaga wasn't even struggling this early in her second era

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

Mhm, but, presently, FARTPOP and its singles have been trailing down the charts like watery shit on a wall.

Does it make you seethe to see Lana's rising and staying powah in comparison?

iuQzstjjTOiRx.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mhm, but, presently, FARTPOP and its singles have been trailing down the charts like watery shit on a wall.

Does it make you seethe to see Lana's rising and staying powah in comparison?

iuQzstjjTOiRx.gif

nope not when ARTPOP's lead single managed to be a 2.4 M sellers just in the states, West Coast wont even touch half of that. And gave way to another arena/stadium tour

but Lana better slay with that 168 iTunes position

#StayingPowah

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
nope not when ARTPOP's lead single managed to be a 2.4 M sellers just in the states, West Coast wont even touch half of that. And gave way to another arena/stadium tour

but Lana better slay with that 168 iTunes position

#StayingPowah

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

Cling to those Applause numbers. They might be the last sign of true relevancy your fave has.

Lana will continue ha rise by selling albums and inking soundtrack deals with successful movies. How did Machete Kills do btw?

iMWv97398Sj59.gif

3phemeral

Rihanna's looks are almost always on point. The right blend of edgy, youthful, and attitude that perfectly reflect her personality.

i1XEXdMxKeuyM.gif

I want this goblet.

Trigger

Cling to those Applause numbers. They might be the last sign of true relevancy your fave has.

Lana will continue ha rise by selling albums and inking soundtrack deals with successful movies. How did Machete Kills do btw?

I read this in Maya Angelou's voice and that made the post 50% better.

cory64

Just Dance - 6.9 million
Bad Romance - 5.49 million
Born This Way - 3.99 million
Applause - 2.42 million

Each lead single selling at least 1.5 million less than the last.
2095c354.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

kii at this narrative

Lana is done rising and is now on a steep decline, there is a reason no one is buying
Paradise and West Coast. The quality is no longer there and once the hipster indie trend
is done come this Fall she will no longer be able to fill those few theaters she is booking

while Gaga will continue to receive Interscope's funds for years to come

ibkKzWpArs5WOj.gif

cory64

Maybe now that Rih is on Roc Nation for real she'll get the proper eras she deserves instead of the messes Def Jam made of TTT and Unap.

Maybe now that Rih is on Roc Nation for real she'll get the proper eras she deserves instead of the messes Def Jam made of TTT and Unap.
I'm seething at how Unapologetic was handled. It could have gone many singles deep:

Pop:
1. Diamonds
2. Stay
3. Nobody's Business (feat. Drake)

Urban:
1. Pour It Up
2. Loveeeeeee Song
3. Phresh or Numb

All with proper radio pushes and timely music videos, it would have been a slay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom