• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

taylor swift shut the fuck up :ahh:

Why should She? Her fans ask and She responded.

Should y'all really be judging when y'all write walls and walls of texts justifying your hate/adoration for these girls? At least my fave can write a proper sentence.

ay5qnL8_460sa.gif

That Taylor Swift Instagram ramble is cute. I think I might go ahead and stan her this upcoming era. RED was pretty damn good, and if she tops it like people are saying she will, then I won't be able to resist.

Moving on. I'm still in love with Cher Lloyd's "Sirens". I think it's by far her best single yet. I'm also liking Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty", which is strange because before the video came out I hated it with a passion. Now I think it's a cute little bop. I've been checking out Ella Henderson's X Factor UK performances, and I've been slayed. Why she didn't win in 2012 is beyond me. Her version of "Written In The Stars" gave me chills and goosebumps, so good. Much thanks to wafflecakes for posting about her, because I think I'm becoming a stan. I also think that she is better than Adele. And, finally, the POPGAF Radio playlist is groovy. I'm usually on Spotify, so I was like, what the heck, I'll just add the playlist to my list and experience what y'all like. I never cared about getting into Katy B, but when "Crying For No Reason" started I got into it. That "Prague" song by White Sea is pretty killer as well. I heard some other cute bops too, but I don't remember what they were. Y'all gave some good submissions sistren, and I look forward to anymore submissions y'all will put on there in the future. GAF stay looking good and having flawless taste as per, making them other forums seethe.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Matangi holds up remarkably (which I never expected) -- we bump it at work constantly. I love that this is a continuation of that sound with chunks of Bey's anthem in the mix.

I need Sinjin Hawke to work with M.I.A. and just destroy me.

And, finally, the POPGAF Radio playlist is groovy. I'm usually on Spotify, so I was like, what the heck, I'll just add the playlist to my list and experience what y'all like. I never cared about getting into Katy B, but when "Crying For No Reason" started I got into it. That "Prague" song by White Sea is pretty killer as well. I heard some other cute bops too, but I don't remember what they were. Y'all gave some good submissions sistren, and I look forward to anymore submissions y'all will put on there in the future. GAF stay looking good and having flawless taste as per, making them other forums seethe.
Yeah "Prague" is nice, it was the song that got me into her. She has some really great songs on her debut album 'In Cold Blood', here's a pre-release stream: http://hypem.com/premiere/white+sea

whitesea.jpg

I really like: It Will End In Disaster, For Me Love, Prague, NYC Loves You and Future Husbands Past Lives. Haven't gotten into the rest of the songs yet.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
“Selena [Quintanilla], Jennifer López, Shakira. Ellas son mujeres muy poderosas y puedes ver que son buena onda, porque siempre tienen una sonrisa. Me ha tocado trabajar y cantar con Jennifer López en el mismo cuarto. Ella tiene mucha clase, es muy educada. [También admiro a] Jenni Rivera, Beyoncé y Cristina Aguilera. De todas ellas he tomado algo porque son mujeres poderosas que han impactado al mundo y sobre todo a otras mujeres”.

Source

Becky G cursed Beyoncé

Nnnnnnn

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Finished an hour exam in three hours
Bring on the rest of them tbh
ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the anticipation you know it's like

mmm

mmm
mmmh

wait for it

wait for the buildup

and then we just

do it

a-

-gain

ivOJxgcFmufuI.gif

lordt, the spotify (full) version slays so much harder than the radio edit from the lyric video. the restraint. the pacing. building up to the chorus that's delayed by a few more bars than you expect.

***flawless pop. slay me robyn and röyksopp. the mini ep will be the end of pop music.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;111909865 said:
Yay sis! Slay them finals!

I have two left. One in a couple of hours and another one next week. Then I graduate. I'm nervous and stoked AF.

Good luck sis I'm sure you shall slay

I have 6 in the next 2/3 weeks and I am stressing
but it's only first year

I have 5 and finish on the second of June, but I'm second year so I can recoup if shit goes wrong

What do y'all study?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i remember graduating

it was a lot more fun the first time than the second time

the third time is just gonna be like okay, whatever

Good luck everyone! I got my bachelors almost two years ago and I have no interest in going back for more. Exams are the stupidest shit.

Matt_

I see he has got the Beckham hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom