• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I have to say it. I can't believe that someone as utterly untalented as Hilary Duff was able to maintain a career for so long. Let's face it, she can't act, she can't sing, the only thing that makes her stand out are her looks.

I liked Come Clean and With Love tho

QwkumcQ.png
QwkumcQ.png
QwkumcQ.png
QwkumcQ.png
QwkumcQ.png
QwkumcQ.png

Yado

I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I have to say it. I can't believe that someone as utterly untalented as Hilary Duff was able to maintain a career for so long. Let's face it, she can't act, she can't sing, the only thing that makes her stand out are her looks.

Not a lie in sight. She's a bore.

She graduated from the Disney Channel with nary an artificial sexual awakening or stint in a mental institution.

That alone is some kind of Herculean miracle.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She graduated from the Disney Channel with nary an artificial sexual awakening or stint in a mental institution.

If her PR people are smart they will play this up big time

When I saw my family this past weekend my aunts were talking about how they love that new song "Because I'm Happy" because it's so darn catchy

People like these are what's keeping Happy alive. lol
Yeah, it seems the older generation likes the song a lot. I thought it was a cute song at first, but it's so grating now. I felt the same way about "Get Lucky". Pharrell should just stick to behind the scenes stuff, tbh. I don't like his voice.

Yes. Lungs is the better album for me. But both Lungs and Ceremonials are well worth listening to.
I agree with this. "Drumming Song" and "Cosmic Love" are just... lordT.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I have to say it. I can't believe that someone as utterly untalented as Britney Spears was able to maintain a career for so long. Let's face it, she can't act, she can't sing, the only thing that makes her stand out are her looks.

QwkumcQ.png

Where's your where's your where's your dignity?
MaLHm8Z.png

Vitanimus

I read this as Britney Spears and was ready to fight

I've never listened to Hilary.

HIlary Duff does ok for herself, but she could've done better had she stuck with Disney. She kept her image very Disney like while not making the Disney money.

Partition

Banned

Funny, I could say the same about Lana and people would actually give me a lot of flack.

Vazduh

One of my country's biggest flops has recorded a single inspired by the "50 Shades of Grey" trilogy, but he obviously just put the Croatian lyrics through the Google Translate service because a lot of the lines make no sense. I'm screaming.

Here's the video. And a few gifs.

JxXfEPq.gif
xI3k6cD.gif

It is a miracle indeed, I'll give her that. And only that.

Speaking of Hilary Dull, I nearly forgot about one of the worst covers of all time (yes, worse than Britney's Satisfaction). Anybody remember this?

Hilary Duff - My Generation

McFly teas. Ew

It really sounds a lot like McFly: catchy, but forgettable. Btw, did you know that McFly and Busted have joined forces and are now called McBusted? :SSSSSSSSSSS A mess.

Or that Farrah Abraham is the artist of our lifetime.

She's not? Alice Glass is still probably kicking herself because she didn't record this iconique tune first.

j/k

Zutroy

Animated-Flag-Sweden.gif
NEW FROM SWEDEN!
Animated-Flag-Sweden.gif

Introducing Zara Larsson (if not already known). Only 16 years old, I think she rose to fame through a TV talent show.

tumblr_mvp050TKWl1srtxuyo1_500.png

Bad Boys
Love Again
Carry You Home

She's already sounding good. I think when her voice matures a bit more she'll sound even better. One to watch out for in the future!

cory64

The nerve of them to put all those little boys in the video... smh. When Prince dies, heaven forbid, the torrent of stellar material will be awesome. This MJ trash could have been better used to line bird cages.
MJ released all of his best material when he was alive, his vaults have nothing memorable. P could assemble an album of outtakes that could go toe to toe with his stronger efforts.

Mau ®

Tell me you love me
If you don't, then lie.

52b0f867.gif

My body moves
Goes where I will
But though I try my heart stays still

Get into Ghost Stories, sistren
52b0f867.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;112002451 said:
Tell me you love me
If you don't, then lie.

52b0f867.gif

My body moves
Goes where I will
But though I try my heart stays still

Get into Ghost Stories, sistren
52b0f867.gif
Sorry but no.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Okay. Not here for these Bedtime Stories.

166926_600.gif

A massive departure from Mylo Xyloto >_>

And the only bop is a Sky Full Of Stars. Bye.

On to big lips.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Okay. Not here for these Bedtime Stories.

166926_600.gif

A massive departure from Mylo Xyloto >_>

And the only bop is a Sky Full Of Stars. Bye.

On to big lips.
Let her in
10325752_567480846703085_5870800826363340_n.jpg

Currently listening Coldplay. I will post impressions as soon as Im done with the album or tomorrow after waking up from the effects of the album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Let her in
https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10325752_567480846703085_5870800826363340_n.jpg[IMG]

Currently listening Coldplay. I will post impressions as soon as Im done with the album or tomorrow after waking up from the effects of the album.[/QUOTE]

I cun't. Her album isn't available on US Spotify. Mess.

Youth is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom