• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
!

do we need to see huge jpegs of the album in every page

emoji_u1f615.png

No but he asked for one tbh.

Allegedly what caused the Solange-Jay incident was that the latter wanted to go to Rihanna's after party alone (since Bey didn't want to) and Solange was mad that he was leave his wifey in the dust?

And apparently Jay yelled at Solange earlier for bringing her basic friends in on the festivities using his rep. Fun times.

I just love seeing our pop girls intersecting in random ways.

Wait WTF

royalan

Allegedly what caused the Solange-Jay incident was that the latter wanted to go to Rihanna's after party alone (since Bey didn't want to) and Solange was mad that he was leave his wifey in the dust?

And apparently Jay yelled at Solange earlier for bringing her basic friends in on the festivities using his rep. Fun times.

I just love seeing our pop girls intersecting in random ways.

That's the only part that doesn't make this story believable. Solange ain't Bey/Jay big, but she's well-known enough in celebrity circles to be able to get her own groupies into functions.

But I'm not surprised Jay wanted to go to Rihanna's afterparty. I mean, we all saw Rih that night.

I don't know what to think about Mariah's "Thirsty". I think it'll have to grow on me, but if she's gonna go with a more hip hop approach, I'd wish she'd go more "Honey", "Side Effects" or "Migrate". Those had production that went much better with her voice.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Listened to "Thirsty" one time, didn't like it.

Rihlistened.

Still don't like it. Maybe I can shame-bop like I do to CRTFY, but I don't use. "Triumphant" remainst he best of her lead buzz singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom