• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

TROUBLE IN PARADISE
by La Roux

la-roux-trouble-in-paradise.jpg

Releasing July 7th.

1. "Uptight Downtown" 4:22
2. "Kiss and Not Tell" 3:53
3. "Cruel Sexuality" 4:15
4. "Paradise Is You" 5:11
5. "Sexotheque" 4:18
6. "Tropical Chancer" 3:31
7. "Silent Partner" 7:01
8. "Let Me Down Gently" 5:40
9. "The Feeling" 4:06

Kiss And Not Tell has been played at a show somewhere last year but I can't find links ANYWHERE. :(

Sounds even better in HQ on the Time article.

Why the fuck does 97.1 up-pitch all female vocals? Jhene Aiko sounds like a chipmunk as it is, and it's like nails on a chalkboard. Don't even get me started on Drunk in Love...

they up-pitch Jay too

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Full HQ version of Thirsty

I'm assuming it's real and it sounds real (no dj shit) but then I found it in some youtube comments so who knows
edit; beaten and with a more official link

TROUBLE IN PARADISE
by La Roux

la-roux-trouble-in-paradise.jpg

Releasing July 7th.

1. "Uptight Downtown" 4:22
2. "Kiss and Not Tell" 3:53
3. "Cruel Sexuality" 4:15
4. "Paradise Is You" 5:11
5. "Sexotheque" 4:18
6. "Tropical Chancer" 3:31
7. "Silent Partner" 7:01
8. "Let Me Down Gently" 5:40
9. "The Feeling" 4:06

Kiss And Not Tell has been played at a show somewhere last year but I can't find links ANYWHERE. :(

I'm screaming. After I heard Let Me Down Gently, I was thinking they scrapped the summery bops they performed live (Sexotheque, Tropical Chancer, etc). God is real.

Touchdown

Banned
Sounds even better in HQ on the Time article.

Why the fuck does 97.1 up-pitch all female vocals? Jhene Aiko sounds like a chipmunk as it is, and it's like nails on a chalkboard. Don't even get me started on Drunk in Love...

they up-pitch Jay too

Now you wanna get back on the bandwagon.. you know what..

iwlGhvFLfHmpb.gif

edit:
js1P5JCUdh8Fs.jpg

I can't believe a new La Roux album is actually happening. Finally.

Now I just need ULTRAVIOLENCE, Sparks, and R8 and my 2014 will be complete tbh.

Oh my you are alive.

Yes, I live. I still have to listen to Foxes her alber. I am ready to be punched.

Mau ®;111787495 said:
OMG!!

Welcome back *.*

Thanks, niece. *.*

iwlGhvFLfHmpb.gif

A me tea.

iwlGhvFLfHmpb.gif
Bitchcunt, if a half-complementary reaction to a first and second listen is "back on the bandwagon" then you must have very low standards for what being a Lamb truly means.

I ran screaming from ha desiccated vagigoo eons ago, and all I can hope is that the album at least includes her 23094th recreation of Underneath the Stars. She's done one every alberm, so at least there will be one song whose use will exceed a week.

I completely forgot about Uptight Downtown. All these songs are so stellar, I can't wait to hear them in studio quality.

iqHtk96ggcJYZ.gif

everyone is going to come for her copying daft punk even thought she finished these songs years before RAM came about :(

Touchdown

Banned
Bitchcunt, if a half-complementary reaction to a first and second listen is "back on the bandwagon" then you must have very low standards for what being a Lamb truly means.

I ran screaming from ha desiccated vagigoo eons ago, and all I can hope is that the album at least includes her 23094th recreation of Underneath the Stars. She's done one every alberm, so at least there will be one song whose use will exceed a week.

igL3revVixLdR.gif

Don't you bitchcunt me though. And of course she'll have another Underneath the Stars.

B-Dex

As the Artrave gets closer, I feel more and more compelled to
Purchase the YAAAAAASSSSS tshirt from the merch booth.

💩💩💩

3phemeral

Underneath the Stars, the Roof, For the Record, Lullaby, Candy Bling, Stay the Night are ALL flawless manifestations of emotional throwback realness and you will DEAL.

irkawumH1Nlxw.gif

Thirsty opening giving me Donatella teas. I use.
She did it with It's a Wrap first.

3phemeral

siS, you left out the most obvious one.

I'm glad she keeps going back to that well. 90s R&Biah is timeless

Mariallah, forgive me for this oversight.

So starry eyed
On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions
As it swept over me
Like the wind through the trees
I felt you sigh with a
Sweet intensity and baby

Then you put your hand in mine
And we floated way
Floated away
awwAYYYaayyyyayyyayayyyy
Delicately lay entwined
in an intimate daze

iCMNNxKDz7oyo.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Because there may be some fans here, NERO have a new song out - Satisfy
It's very good

Phreaker

OMG, I think I love Xscape! I'm actually enjoying both the "new" songs and the "original" versions.

Too much new music for me in the last two weeks though: Natalie Merchant, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, and Michael Jackson.

I looked for that Foxes album, but it was not for sale. (US iTunes)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG, I think I love Xscape! I'm actually enjoying both the "new" songs and the "original" versions.

Too much new music for me in the last two weeks though: Natalie Merchant, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, and Michael Jackson.

I looked for that Foxes album, but it was not for sale. (US iTunes)

RCA being a mess tbh.

3phemeral

Don't think I"m going to love Thirsty, but it's growing on me.

Oh! You're thirsty!
Oh! You're thirsty!
Oh! You're thirsty!

You know, you know you're thur-stay!

Chasing them bright lights
Even change your name
Say you a boss now
Ain't nothing out your range
Well, almost anything

You used to be Mr. All-About-We
Now you're just thirsty for celebrity
Best thing that happened to your ass was me
Pull down them Tom Fords,
And act like you see

The Art of Letting Nick Cannon go?

i8fiISs27I6Lt.gif

Allegedly what caused the Solange-Jay incident was that the latter wanted to go to Rihanna's after party alone (since Bey didn't want to) and Solange was mad that he was leave his wifey in the dust?

And apparently Jay yelled at Solange earlier for bringing her basic friends in on the festivities using his rep. Fun times.

I just love seeing our pop girls intersecting in random ways.

Yado

Allegedly what caused the Solange-Jay incident was that the latter wanted to go to Rihanna's after party alone (since Bey didn't want to) and Solange was mad that he was leave his wifey in the dust?

And apparently Jay yelled at Solange earlier for bringing her basic friends in on the festivities using his rep. Fun times.

I just love seeing our pop girls intersecting in random ways.

This sounds like nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom