• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to listening to Ghost Stories since utterly unexpected masterpiece "Atlas" was my 2013 track of the year.

Meh, dull, sex with Beyonce, lifeless.

Oceans is amazing, though. Nails that melancholy, ethereal mood I was hoping the entire album would embody.

Mau ®

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshiya

ABSOLUTE FUCKING BOP ALERT

https://soundcloud.com/godmodeinternet/shamir-i-know-its-a-good-thing

tumblr_n5mp36LYS81s8wv2jo1_500.jpg

let ha in.

For two people who are relatively famous, I've never seen any media outlet/channel mention their coupling. Oh well, their impact I guess..

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
We've never had any confirmation of them actually dating in the first place
I don't know why people were so quick to dismiss any other Rih pairing based on no evidence yet champion her and Drake

The thirst for them two to be in a relationship is just bizarre

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We've never had any confirmation of them actually dating in the first place
I don't know why people were so quick to dismiss any other Rih pairing based on no evidence yet champion her and Drake

The thirst for them two to be in a relationship is just bizarre
We had enough evidence lbr

Lady Gaga Becomes RIAA's First Female Digital Diamond Award Recipient

WASHINGTON–The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on Tuesday presented Lady Gaga with a prestigious Diamond Award in recognition of “Bad Romance” (Streamline/Interscope) surpassing the 10 million threshold counting song sales and streams. The presentation took place at Lady Gaga’s Washington, D.C. Verizon Center show as part of her artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball tour.

Cary Sherman, Chairman & CEO, RIAA said the following about Lady Gaga’s Diamond Award milestone:

“With this award, Lady Gaga joins a prestigious and exclusive list of Gold and Platinum luminaries. ‘Bad Romance’ is one of the most popular and iconic songs of the last decade. We are honored to present Lady Gaga with a Diamond Award in recognition of ‘Bad Romance’ surpassing the ten million mark, and to congratulate her as the first female artist in Gold & Platinum Program history to earn a Digital Diamond Award.”

https://www.riaa.com/newsitem.php?c...=2014&id=D7373738-7694-E23B-E24A-FF43FF9E7444

Touchdown

Banned
Oh, you’re thirsty
Oh, you’re thirsty
Oh, you’re thirsty
Oh, you’re thirsty

You send the bright lights
Even change your name
Say you’re my boss now
Ain't nothing out your range
Well, almost anything

You used to be Mister all about me
Now you just thirsty for celebrity
Best thing that happened to your ass was me
Pull down them Tom Fords, and act like you see

More slayed with every listen. Her 19th number one y'all. Rih better hurry up.
ib2y152Fe3AJCX.gif

Vazduh

I nearly forgot about this bop!

Btw, am I wrong for thinking that Ashlee's discography is superior to her sister's? I remember Jessica being touted as this talented belter (never forget, lol), while Ashlee was always being made fun of, and not only because of that SNL incident, but mostly because of her severe lack of talent (vocal-wise and especially acting-wise,
whoever survived through the Melrose Place reboot will know what I'm talking about
). Yet somehow she ended up with more usable bops than Jessica, IMHO.

Btw, am I wrong for thinking that Ashlee's discography is superior to her sister's? I remember Jessica being touted as this talented belter (never forget, lol), while Ashlee was always being made fun of, and not only because of that SNL incident, but mostly because of her severe lack of talent (vocal-wise and especially acting-wise,
whoever survived through the Melrose Place reboot will know what I'm talking about

Where are the lies?

Ashlee has the superior discography. Easily. It's not even a contest.

3phemeral

I nearly forgot about this bop!

I've actually not heard of much of either discography. Maybe Jessica's more so than Ashley's. As for her voice, it was amazing for how much she could do with such poor technique. I actually wonder what her voice would have been capable of had she taken it seriously.

Bladenic

To be honest I think neither have much of a discography worth mentioning, so Jessica has a few more bops, mainly Public Affair and With You.

La La is still a bop for the ages.

You can dress me up in diamonds
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a lineman
I like it better when it hurts

Giving us rough sex antherms before Rihanna came along.

Mau ®

Flock of birds
Hovering above
Just a flock of birds
That's how you think of love

And I always look up to the sky
Pray before the dawn
Cause they fly always
Sometimes they arrive
Sometimes they are gone
Fly on

spb.gif