• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

X-post from RPDR:

Adore Delano – DTF [NSFW]

I'm actually bopping

Wait, this is boppable!

GmkxQxu.gif

and waiT at that guy in the video. Just look at him, OMG, he's hot.

Bless this post, I loved all three songs, especially Frida's.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oooh new Frida how delightful
Jaguar. Machine and indigo still get regular rotation from me

Also I'm finally listening to Shakira's new album and it's actually pretty great*
I'm five tracks in so I reserve the right to quickly abandon my statement

Frida has a new EP out called Lit Up By Neon. I haven't listened yet, but you might wanna check it out ;)

Mau ®

Rihanna's ALMOST HOME movie and it's HOME album has been delayed til' March 2015. No one absolutely cared.

Pray for R8

cory64

Mau ®;112772662 said:
Rihanna's ALMOST HOME movie and it's HOME album has been delayed til' March 2015. No one absolutely cared.

Pray for R8
this is for the best tbh
Too messy rihleasing so close to each other

Nyanko

Neo Member
Mau ®;112777909 said:
Hello. Welcome :)

Tells us about your fave artists!

I've been listening to a LOT of Ke$ha, Little Mix, Cher Lloyd, and Beyonce in recent days! But I love just about everything, and I'm always down to hear more stuff.

Mau ®

I AM MOO is nowhere near the artistic achievement that is BEYONCÉ. The fact that we're allowing this to be discussed is
pbgvL3X.jpg

royalan

It's funny how people in real life talk about how iconic BEYONCE is...

But ask them to name 3 songs and...blank.

I think BEYONCE is going to go down in history as one of the most overhyped albums of all time.

Even RUPAUL spilled the tea on that album in his podcast.

I think BEYONCE is going to go down in history as one of the most overhyped albums of all time.

The whole album kinda blends together when you listen to it though. I can understand people enjoying the whole album or video series but not really recalling certain songs. Doesn't really say anything about the songs' quality so much as the whole album's cohesion.

cory64

BEYONCÉ sold 1.3 million in its first 5 weeks and in the 5 months since still hasn't scanned 2 million.
The #impact

And that's without Spotify cannibalising album sales too. Poor it.

Nemesis_

Screaming at that performance. It was really ABC's fault but then again she should've been professional enough to just rip the things out and try to go it herself without yelling OMG MY EARS HALP

royalan

Iggy's performance flub was funny, but she'll definitely survive it. Mostly because she really WAS rapping. She was just out-of-sync with the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom