• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

"ALWAYS SOMEWHERE, BUT YOU'RE NOT THERE FOR ME ...Not there for me, not there for me."

*Did JD say he found out Mariah was a member of the Wu-Tang Clan at the end of 'Dedicated'?!? LMFAO.

I can't really hear what he says just before that. Sounds like:

"I couldn't really like, believe it. And I was like, what made her do this, right? I just found out she was damned near a member of the Wu Tang Clan."

:)

That said, Make It Look Good is working it's way up the ladder of my pick for single material.

something something s'posed to be
Acting like I know you notice me
Fantasize about the way you lick your lips, fingertips on my hips as we dip
Oh oh oh! Boy
You make it look good

royalan

I like, I like, I like my kisses down low
Make me arch my back
When you give it to me slow
Baby just like that

(He like his kisses down low)
When he arch his back
When you give it to him slow
Baby just like that)

Not this track STILL being hot.

cory64

I like, I like, I like my kisses down low
Make me arch my back
When you give it to me slow
Baby just like that

(He like his kisses down low)
When he arch his back
When you give it to him slow
Baby just like that)

Not this track STILL being hot.
yaaaas
Jay could have thrown Kelly a slot at MIA, the testosterone level is too high this year

3phemeral

It leaked. The Mariah / Mary J. It's A Wrap slays.
ed2305b7.png

I just heard Betcha Gon' Know (one of my favorites off that album) with R. Kelly and talk about cut-n-paste duet. I don't have any issues with his verses but it's a piss-poor job of making a duet. Not both of my favs working with R. Bidétlly.

All I need to hear is It's A Wrap to determine if I'm cancelling my pre-order for the deluxe.

[edit]

Hrm, I heard Mary's version and I was expecting her to go all out but I didn't get that. But it's a better effort than BGK. Don't know if it's worth the deluxe. I was actually going to cancel but I saw the deluxe actually says "Mastered for iTunes" while the standard does not. How huge of a difference is this?

cory64

I just heard Betcha Gon' Know (one of my favorites off that album) with R. Kelly and talk about cut-n-paste duet. I don't have any issues with his verses but it's a piss-poor job of making a duet. Not both of my favs working with R. Bidétlly.

All I need to hear is It's A Wrap to determine if I'm cancelling my pre-order for the deluxe.

[edit]

Hrm, I heard Mary's version and I was expecting her to go all out but I didn't get that. But it's a better effort than BGK. Don't know if it's worth the deluxe. I was actually going to cancel but I saw the deluxe actually says "Mastered for iTunes" while the standard does not. How huge of a difference is this?
That has to be an error, I'm sure the standard is also MFI

3phemeral

That has to be an error, I'm sure the standard is also MFI

Hmm... Thanks. I couldn't find anything on there being a deliberate difference between standard and deluxe albums having/not having MFI status so I'll just assume it is. Also, I'm trying to gift the album to someone, but I'm guessing I can't actually gift it until it's released, right? Seems the option appears for songs that have been unlocked but not for the pre-order album itself. Boo.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Fucked My Way To The Top?
isGhafAsKxTSI.gif

A trashy title in an other wise flawless tracklist

Fey

Banned
http://www.maxim.com/hot100/2014

i hate these lists but katy's #3 so let me pretend i care let's see where our faves are

96. Iggy Azalea
82. Lana Del Rey
73. Rita Ora
56. Carrie Underwood
44. Avril Lavigne
40. Demi Lovato
38. Shakira
36. Jennifer Lopez
25. Miley Cyrus
21. Beyonce
19. Selena Gomez
15. Christina Aguilera
11. Rihanna
3. Katy Perry

Mau ®;113066872 said:
Didn't you say her styling as been on point?
Yes, I specifically noted that her RED princess twee styling was the best I've seen in a single era since Mariah's flawless Butterfly transformation.

This new, short-haired urban Bohemian punk look, however, is totally beyond her.

Yado

I never had a mother
I hardly knew my dad
I been in town for eighteen years
You're the only boy I've had

I can't stay
Baby I'll be back someday

iHcQjjxHCacKE.gif

http://www.maxim.com/hot100/2014

i hate these lists but katy's #3 so let me pretend i care let's see where our faves are

96. Iggy Azalea
82. Lana Del Rey
73. Rita Ora
56. Carrie Underwood
44. Avril Lavigne
40. Demi Lovato
38. Shakira
36. Jennifer Lopez
25. Miley Cyrus
21. Beyonce
19. Selena Gomez
15. Christina Aguilera
11. Rihanna
3. Katy Perry

Christina <3

Why is Miley rated higher than Lana Del Rey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom