• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here for Shades of Cool. But West Coast is definitely better.

West Coast has grown on me a bit tho

I don't think it's great but I enjoy it a lot more than when it first dropped

Lana her power to reverse flop opinions.
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

royalan

OMG

Shades of Cool is perfection.

So moody, and the chorus is gorgeous.

This is the kind of song you listen to when you're about to get drunk and have sex with your best friend's husband.

Vazduh

Oui, c'était moi. His stuff is really good for revision. He's helping me through Brezhnev right now
52b0f867.gif

Studying the USSR is suffering enough, god knows what it must've been like to live there

Good luck with your exams, sis! And I'm happy you added him to the POPGAF playlist because he's awesome and deserves more exposure. Btw, I think that his False B-sides album would be even better for revision, it's so atmospheric.

And just generally, you guys are really nice so why does the wider forum treat this like some sort of hotbed of moral turpitude? Are they really that pressed?

They're probably jealous because POPGAF is the hottest
and the best
GAF. All of the members here are just
love.jpg

This is the kind of song you listen to when you're about to get drunk and have sex with your best friend's husband.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif
DeadBanana.gif

As if I needed more reasons to like you.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
And just generally, you guys are really nice so why does the wider forum treat this like some sort of hotbed of moral turpitude? Are they really that pressed?
Our reputation comes from years ago, as pop has declined in the mainstream so has our ways. We are now in our indie era which isn't a bad thing but its also not the same beast GAF first saw. Years ago popgaf was covered in slime and it was glorious

Mau ®

Our reputation comes from years ago, as pop has declined in the mainstream so has our ways. We are now in our indie era which isn't a bad thing but its also not the same beast GAF first saw. Years ago popgaf was covered in slime and it was glorious

Zayn is so.good.looking

persons-0007_large.png

Something about this give see a very James Bond meets Pink Floyd vibe. I think I might like it more than West Coast.

Took the words out my mouth. The opening felt very Janes Bond. I thought I was the only one who thought that. Overall it's better than West Coast imo. This restored some faith that I had for the album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Here for my regular
and unwanted
update about big weekend performers, but Katy Perry has just started
I'm expecting heavy mess and awful awful vocals

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
dark horse really does shit a bit, doesn't it

It does
A lot of her songs do
If she wasnt so shit live and so vanilla I'd probably stan

Truly though, Shades of Cool is SLAYING ME
The hippy vibes, I am getting so much life
I am slightly concerned that the album will come out and I won't be able to understand a word she's saying though. This is a lot better than West Coast but I want to hear and understand every word this beautiful siren sings, not half a song and do my best at mumble interpretation

Matt_

I'm just starting her set, the crowd seem so hyped, poor things musnt know what shes like

edit; I AM SCREAMING
Her little prism thing is just a cheap rip off of Bey's glasto set

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'at festivals you end up with all kinds of dna on you. you don't even know whose dna you have on you'

what kind of roy teas though

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ddd yes unconditionally was a mess

these live arrangements tho, i love them

i need to go to a pop concert again soon

Matt_

*half an hour late because I was faffing about*

I kissed a girl is so much better live omg
not katy pulling a madonna and rejigging her classics for the stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom