• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
that Shakira song for the World Cup is trash but I got a minor kii out of this

irmEd2eJCXI79.gif

Vitanimus

All the girls wanna know me,
All the boys wanna own me.
But when I feel lonely,
I just want you to hold me.
I just want you to hold me
'Cuz I'm the lonely at the top.
I wish someone could clone me
'Cuz I'm hot and you're not.
I'm a bad gal, uh oh...

iwk8igE0DnkM7.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Drink the Kool-aid,
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid
Drink the Kool-aid
Don't drink the Kool-aid

koolaid.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

YESSS I can barely stand the wait!

After all these years, Madonna is still the QUEEN of pop and one of my top faves <3

Only she can bring me back to pop after the uninspired, bland mess that has been 2014 pop music so far.

Yado

YESSS I can barely stand the wait!

After all these years, Madonna is still the QUEEN of pop and one of my top faves <3

Only she can bring me back to pop after the uninspired, bland mess that has been 2014 pop music so far.

Madonna's recent output has been the epitome of uninspired and bland though.

3phemeral

FYI for those who pre-ordered the standard edition of MIAMTEC, I contacted customer support and it is, in fact, not Mastered for iTunes:

ZhlwmCg.jpg

3phemeral

Now why in the haaaeeellll would you order the standard and not the deluxe? TAOLG, IAW and BGK slay.

iGUlkSOj7QJ7.gif

I prefer the MOAIA versions of the deluxe tracks. Mary didn't give me as much as I was hoping she would and I don't want to support R. Bidétlly's cut-and-paste addition to BGK. Looks like I'm going to go with Google Play and their 320kbps versions.

ibtoREpUKpsA2w.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I prefer the MOAIA versions of the deluxe tracks. Mary didn't give me as much as I was hoping she would and I don't want to support R. Bidétlly's cut-and-paste addition to BGK. Looks like I'm going to go with Google Play and their 320kbps versions.

ibtoREpUKpsA2w.gif

Google Play??? Not like this sis.
ed2305b7.png

Nemesis_

Finished Do It Again. Twice.

Good album but I question to what capacity you could consider tracks like Sayit or Inside The Idle Hour Club.

I don't mind Monument or ITIHC. I thought I'd hate them becaus they're really fucking long but I have a penchant for ambient music. Monument alters it's "trajectory" enough to remain interesting throughout.

Similar feelings for ITIHC, although I wouldn't call this a Royksopp / Robyn track. I'm sure she produced but it just sounds like Royksopp all over.

I really liked Every Little Thing, which was surprising because I saw little to no mention of it here outside of one or two posts.

But yeah, solid offering. I was expecting to be underwhelmed. I wasn't underwhelmed, but I wasn't blown away either. :3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Finished Do It Again. Twice.

Good album but I question to what capacity you could consider tracks like Sayit or Inside The Idle Hour Club.

I don't mind Monument or ITIHC. I thought I'd hate them becaus they're really fucking long but I have a penchant for ambient music. Monument alters it's "trajectory" enough to remain interesting throughout.

Similar feelings for ITIHC, although I wouldn't call this a Royksopp / Robyn track. I'm sure she produced but it just sounds like Royksopp all over.

I really liked Every Little Thing, which was surprising because I saw little to no mention of it here outside of one or two posts.

But yeah, solid offering. I was expecting to be underwhelmed. I wasn't underwhelmed, but I wasn't blown away either. :3

Sayit is Roböyksopp serving up Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do/We Dance To the Beat

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
West Coast has FINALLY released in the UK

edit; Sam SMith's big weekend set was actually very nice
I like him, gonna download his album and give it a listen

Perra is performing tonight btw, probably in about four/five hours or so

edit2; Rita Skita is on the main stage right now

edit3; Fucking christ she is wearing a tracksuit with dip dyed dreadlocks

edit4; Oh shes doing a live cover of Coldplay's Magic and has just gone into doing Drunk In Love

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
im just posting so matt can make a new post xoxo

Thank You.

Rita Ora contiues to be shit and talentless

But, London Grammar are now on! Watch here if anyone cares :) Their set starts around the 17:20 mark
She's gotten so much better live too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom