• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except a surprise Rihanna album has a better chance of having hits on it.
i7p92lyD4YG8f.gif

You'd think for someone so concerned with hits, you'd stan someone who generated some in recent memory.

Yado

hm
i7bA4sXMwn2PZ.gif

Mother Mary is one of the highlights of Rihanna's life/career and it's easily the best song on Unapologetic.

Mau ®;114480940 said:
A REALLY GOOD insider has confirmed the iTunes surprise release for next week is Rihanna.

yes_and_tears.gif

OMFG
OMFG
OMFG

Be still my beating heart. It's been too long.
She's going to kill it. It takes a lot of confidence to pull something like this, so the music should be good.
RihRih is coming to slay and snatch and EVISCERATE.
2014 is being too good to me.

I wonder if Rihanna releasing a surprise album on iTunes will trigger any "copying Beyonce" accusations in the media. They love to bully female pop stars, so it might happen. :/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;114480940 said:
A REALLY GOOD insider has confirmed the iTunes surprise release for next week is Rihanna.

ddddddd

this ba$ic apeing of her superior

oh well, i'm here for the two or three quality bops on the alber

ddddddd

this ba$ic apeing of her superior

I'm sure Rih wasn't even aware Bey already did something similar. She exists on her own timeline, separate from our physical Universe. She will only phase through the dimensional walls occassionally to bless us with a flawless new single, out of pure kindness and generosity.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm sure Rih wasn't even aware Bey already did something similar. She exists on her own timeline, separate from our physical Universe. She will only phase through the dimensional walls occassionally to bless us with a flawless new single, out of pure kindness and generosity.

these #NVAY excuses are getting weaker by the post i mean

Mau ®

YASSSSS

STAN THE QUEEN!!!!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Beyonce only managed one quality bop in it's copying of Unapologetic.

interesting that you refer to the entire alber BEYONCÉ as a single bop

but the claim that it's a copy of Unapologetic is as stupid now as when you insisted it 30 seconds after BEYONCÉ snatched the wig of every bitch in the game last december, please stahp

DMeisterJ

Banned
interesting that you refer to the entire alber BEYONCÉ as a single bop

but the claim that it's a copy of Unapologetic is as stupid now as when you insisted it 30 seconds after BEYONCÉ snatched the wig of every bitch in the game last december, please stahp

The one bop is the only song that charted, only at #2 as well. Poor dat

And my claim is still true, Beyonce is a poor man's Unapologetic. As per for the girl who steals everything, now she stole a whole alber.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;114488926 said:
So many new Rih stans

ig3cDteMoTFjJ.gif

Just in time for "The R Device" and OT-X

ig3cDteMoTFjJ.gif

i count one

true #NVAY

The one bop is the only song that charted, only at #2 as well. Poor dat

And my claim is still true, Beyonce is a poor man's Unapologetic. As per for the girl who steals everything, now she stole a whole alber.

the delusion is too much. let me not waste more time addressing you.

Nemesis_

I'm bored of music at the moment from the big girls so hopefully Second R8 will quench my thirst with a surprise release.

royalan

So in love
I DON'T curr what they say
Don't curr if they talkin tomorrow
Cuz tonight's the night oh-oh-oohhh-ohhh
That I give you everything
Music knockin till the mornin' LIIIIIIGGGGGHHTTTT
CUZ WE LIKE TO PAR-TAY!!

DMeisterJ

Banned
So in love
I DON'T curr what they say
Don't curr if they talkin tomorrow
Cuz tonight's the night oh-oh-oohhh-ohhh
That I give you everything
Music knockin till the mornin' LIIIIIIGGGGGHHTTTT
CUZ WE LIKE TO PAR-TAY!!

!!!!! Get into "Party"-sus

The only song worth listening to on 4gettable, 4gotten, 4skin, 4nication

B-Dex

I am legit shook after catching up with GOT.

I can't even imagine what's going to happen for the finale now.

As an aside, even though she already did a song for LotR, Enya needs to make a song for GOT. What is she even doing now? Is she still alive even?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom