• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Sansa isn't dead yet?

i0i7lbraEzH8O.gif

Fey

Banned
FUCK SPOILERS GET INTO SANSA

NNOTTTTT YOU HAD 4 SEASONS TO LISTEN TO ME YALL DIDN'T GATES CLOSED FUCK U HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tokubetsu

Fuck how it was in the past tense
Ask yourself, "How do we match up now?"
Cuz I'm only 27 and I'm only getting better
if I haven't past you yet watch me catch up now

ilOMbA3ua7tMg.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
GoT TV Sansa:
why would anyone stan? 4 seasons, her father being executed, her mother and brother murdered and all she could do was mumble some words while being passed around. One creepy old dude wants her virginity and now she can actually walk down some stairs without looking like a frightened child being haunted by the screeches of Lotus. A disgusting piece of trash she will remain

i0i7lbraEzH8O.gif

Mau ®

RT

GoT TV Sansa:
why would anyone stan? 4 seasons, her father being executed, her mother and brother murdered and all she could do was mumble some words while being passed around. One creepy old dude wants her virginity and now she can actually walk down some stairs without looking like a frightened child being haunted by the screeches of Lotus. A disgusting piece of trash she will remain

i0i7lbraEzH8O.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You nasty cunts need to stop bringing GOT spoilers into this thread mere HOURS after it airs. At least wait till tuesday so you can give the rest of the world a chance to catchup
tumblr_m3iddamF5R1r9c1z7.gif

Old Nan isn't here for it and neither am I

edit; oop isn't even old nan. awkward

Vazduh

they just played cheryl ha new single 'Crazy Stupid Love' ft Tinie Tempah on radio

it's... something

listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/jdd0815/crazy-stupid-love-feat-tinie-tempah

Eh... I'm not crazy about it, but maybe it'll grow on me with a few more listens? I'll wait for a HQ version.

edit: Here's the official lyric video.

Btw, 7echnicolor, I gave Kyla's album a listen and it's really good, I like it! Much better than her old stuff IMHO. My favorite song is The Knife, which is giving me The Curse of Monkey Island OST realness.

Vitanimus

I'VE FINISHED EXAMS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also LOL at Iggy's twitter

"You are disgusting, some of you have done NOTHING with your lives" etc etc

"I don't get why we're all so cruel to each other" dis bitch shut up

anyway I'm off to watch GoT lemme prepare myself for the QUEEN Sansa.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'VE FINISHED EXAMS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also LOL at Iggy's twitter

"You are disgusting, some of you have done NOTHING with your lives" etc etc

"I don't get why we're all so cruel to each other" dis bitch shut up

anyway I'm off to watch GoT lemme prepare myself for the QUEEN Sansa.

YASSSSSSS ME TOOOO
I'm watching GOT now as well
Kindred spirits tbh

Vitanimus

eaux... Crazy Stupid Love just sounds like a demo or Little Mix reject. Doesn't hold a candle to Fight For This Love or Call My Name.

I just finished my first exam, farewell to the USSR. Exam culture is so weird, you learn about this stuff all year but then you do the test and it feels kind of anticlimactic. Idk, I think it went reasonably
but I only need a C on this exam to get an A overall so I think it's in the bag

Bye, I'm going to watch GoT on Sky Atlantic at the time you're supposed to watch it. Also Sansa > Arya.

And Cheryl Cole is nothing without the holy trinity of Gods Aloud so no wonder she's floundering so miserably. Nadine, Kimberly and Nicola >>>>>> Cheryl and Sarah, basic messes.

Sia's new song is up. 1000 Forms of Fear may very well snatch your faves' wigs.

YAWS I GOT MY FUCKING BEYONCE TICKETS, BEYSUS CHRIST NOW I CAN FINALLY GET SOME WORK DONE AGAIN AND LEAVE THIS CHAIR I'VE BEEN F6'ING IN FOR THE PAST MONTH

I'M HAPPIER THAN A PREGNANT TEENAGE GIRL HAVING A MISCARRIAGE

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9895-1386919232-7.gif

PRAISE

EDIT: WAIT FUCK I BOUGHT MIAMI TICKETS BY ACCIDENT, BTICH SAID THE PRE-SALES WERE TODAYY AT 8AM WHAT IS THIS

Matt_

Sky Atlantic? I'm poor as fuck, can't afford that shit
Sia song is a bit dull

YI'M HAPPIER THAN A PREGNANT TEENAGE GIRL HAVING A MISCARRIAGE

awjfaslvasl;dfvalsva
enjoy the slayage sis

No, GIRLS WAIT

I bought the Miami tickets by accident, it was the first link

Turns out she never even posted the tickets at 8am like she promised, all that's there are the $2000 VIP tickets no one cares about

Now I'm out $450 and desperately hoping I can sell these tickets (bought one for me, my mom, and her friend) because who wants to go to Florida?

nooooooooo why ;;;;;_____;;;;;;

EDIT: THAT MOMENT WHEN I CHOSE "NO" FOR TICKET INSURANCE WILL HAUNT ME

Now I've listed my tickets for sale through Ticketmaster, but the show isn't even listed as having "Not many tickets left" so I doubt anyone will buy them. Why is this happening to meeee? All this shit could've been avoided if that cunt just put up the tickets like she promised a month ago and then again this fucking blessed cocksucking morning

GAHAIOFANHHHHHHNS

EDIT 2: GIRLS YASS FOR TICKETMASTER CUSTOMER SERVICE

I'M SO LUCKY THE WRONG TICKETS I BOUGHT WERE FOR THE MIAMI SHOW, IT'S THE ONLY VENUE THAT OFFERS REFUNDS WITHIN 72 HOURS, THE OTHER ONES REQUIRE ME TO RESELL, SO I DELISTED MY TICKETS AND CALLED, NICE SOUTHER ACCENTED GUY NAMED JOHN FROM CHARLESTON, WEST VIRGINIA PROBABLY WITH A BIG DICK SAID I'D GET MY MONEY BACK IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS

BEYONCE I THINK I'M GIVING UP ON YOU, GO TO HELL YOU CUNT

Vazduh

Leona Lewis, reading your updates was like reading a mini thriller, OMG, my poor heart. I'm happy to hear you got a refund, because that's a lot of money.

Never Forever, Vitanimus and Matt_, congrats on passing those exams :*

Mau ®

All these gheis stanning a pasive bitch like Sansa. Meanwhile Arya takes charge of her destiny yet she gets h8 for it.

Giving me Britney/P!nk teas.

Not like it matters doe. Daenerys is the true Queen.

Fey

Banned
Mau ®;114397420 said:
All these gheis stanning a pasive bitch like Sansa. Meanwhile Arya takes charge of her destiny yet she gets h8 for it.

cyst i don't think you saw the same episode i did

Mau ®;114397420 said:

Tell them.

iblTIkz1ChsuFz.gif

TICKETS GET! (after a 15 minute wait time and having to re-enter my credit card info in a crazed panic before the 1m30s time window elapsed...)

3ada1f1500.png

The things I do for love

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
TICKETS GET! (after a 15 minute wait time and having to re-enter my credit card info in a crazed panic before the 1m30s time window elapsed...)

3ada1f1500.png

The things I do for love

i am absolutely living for the royalan love/hate beyonce realness you are serving up in your posts today

finally got around to listening to meteorite

it's

okay

Give it another listen.
Wait five minutes.
...and you'll be singing... " and They watch you burn up, turn up, turnt up all the wayyyy / meteorite ite ite ite meteorite ite ite ite meteorite ite ite ite".

I felt the same way as you upon first listen, then it HIT ME! DAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom