• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

The metric for success and relevance has changed about 12 different times since 2006. There's much more room for hit songs in 2014 because the number of avid pop radio stations has gone up exponentially (not to mention the format's become deflated now with services like Spotify and Pandora). Given all the certifications Rihanna has, you would think she'd be on Michael Jackson's level right now. She's nowhere near that. She's not even close to Beyonce, who hasn't had a top 10 hit since 2009. lol

Are we not counting Sweet Dreams (maybe that wasn't 2010 like I'm thinking) and now Drunk in Love?

Touchdown

Banned
After reading the series....Sansa fans are in for a surprise soon. Let me leave it at that.

iOxdJNlOzpp02.gif

Enzon

This weekend was Lollapalooza's weekend here in Chile, i just saw Lorde (i didn't like her before) and i must say...she is amazing, really likeable, great voice and her strange movements are fun.

Ellie Goulding too, she was great

remember when can't remember to forget you came out and everyone here took a giant shit on it?

well you're still wrong the song still slays!

that's all. bye.

Bladenic

remember when can't remember to forget you came out and everyone here took a giant shit on it?

well you're still wrong the song still slays!

that's all. bye.

Stan.

Get into this HAIM-like bop!

I'm not sure if their name is JUCE or JUCELOVE or JUCE!, but the song is called Call You Out.

This slays

The Dixie Chicks cover of wrecking ball.

Oprahcrying.gif

Wait where? And where did they perform? I didn't even know they were working together again. New album plz

cory64

Serving B-Side\Bonus Track realness DOWN.
It's a better direction than her debut era but the song is still basic af

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Y'all should cleanse yourself of that Rita Ora basicness and go listen to the Diplo/Skrillex UMF set
Life was served up to thousands.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually quite like Cher Lloyd

Majmun

I'm a stan and all, but I still can't get over BEYONCÉ.

Still getting slayed by this record. The songs are so polished and well done and there's so much variety. There's always a great song to look forward to. I don't think I'll ever get bored of it.

Slay me, Bey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom