• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Yes Vazduh stan for the Romanian Queen.

In other news, after like 14 years, Avril's demo of Breakway has leaked.

Ha voice has changed so much :weeps:

complicatedsxum2.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How come nobody ever posted the fourth single of this era, Hello Kitty?
If it didn't have the dusbstep bits after the chorus i'd really like it

Touchdown

Banned

SaintZ

I'm a big fan of the lyric videos and wish Mariah would release a lyric video for some of her singles rather than her predictable ones of sitting or laying around naked making awkward movements but her ego is just too damn big for that to ever happen.
52b0f867.gif
I like lyric videos too but the ones I posted are fan made lmao. Avril is too lazy as well. Only HTNGU and Rock N Roll got official Lyric videos and they were awful.

Vazduh

In other news, after like 14 years, Avril's demo of Breakway has leaked.

Ha voice has changed so much :weeps:

complicatedsxum2.gif

Now that I've heard the demo, I'm not surprised it wasn't included in the first album, it just doesn't fit with the other songs. However, it's really nice to finally hear how she sounded like before she became the pop-punk brat we all know
and love

How come nobody ever posted the fourth single of this era, Hello Kitty?
If it didn't have the dusbstep bits after the chorus i'd really like it

I'm still baffled by the song (and the fact that Chad Kroeger wrote and produced it), but I can't wait for the video, it's going to be a hot mess and I'll probably enjoy every second of it.

Touchdown

Banned
This is amazing and says a lot about the sad state of journalism these days.

Her impact
LcggcXL.jpg

Even more sad is the fact that this doesn't just happen with entertainment news nowadays, as this kind of thing has been happening more and more in political and state of affairs news.

SaintZ

I'm still baffled by the song (and the fact that Chad Kroeger wrote and produced it), but I can't wait for the video, it's going to be a hot mess and I'll probably enjoy every second of it.
The song was produced by Boys Like Girl's frontman and main producer of AL, Martin Johnson. The song was written by Avril, Chad, Martin and former Evanescence member David Hodges.

Back to this Angela Cheng drama:

Buzzfeed also made a timeline about everything she's done

LcggcXL.jpg

Vazduh

The song was produced by Boys Like Girl's frontman and main producer of AL, Martin Johnson. The song was written by Avril, Chad, Martin and former Evanescence member David Hodges.

Thanks for the clarification! Btw, what exactly happened between Avril and Martin Johnson? I remember when she tweeted this:

tumblr_mkhrjpDlU41rp31rqo1_1280.png

SaintZ

Thanks for the clarification! Btw, what exactly happened between Avril and Martin Johnson? I remember when she tweeted this:

tumblr_mkhrjpDlU41rp31rqo1_1280.png
It's not clear but apparently Martin gave an interview where he said he was brought in to produce AL because all of it sounded like "Nickelback crap". There are no receipts of this though but I remember reading it somewhere a while ago. We may never know for sure.

Vitanimus

Let's unite tonight
We shouldn't fight
Embrace you tight
Let's unite tonight

Vespertine is an untouchable alberm. slay me for decades, björk!!

Vitanimus

lol #accurate. The only line I'm pretty sure of is "I am the one in love"... maybe.
also genesis > oblivion

edit: you should also listen to the layered version of Genesis with headphones. it's pretty good.

Aguila

#ICONIC
lol #accurate. The only line I'm pretty sure of is "I am the one in love"... maybe.
also genesis > oblivion

edit: you should also listen to the layered version of Genesis with headphones. it's pretty good.

Layered version? What is that? Link plz *.*

Vazduh

Gallant has filled my hole with his new track!

Gallant - Jupiter Grayscale (Prod. Maths Time Joy)

This is exactly just what I needed before I go to bed (it's almost 3 AM here in Croatia). A great track.

It's not clear but apparently Martin gave an interview where he said he was brought in to produce AL because all of it sounded like "Nickelback crap". There are no receipts of this though but I remember reading it somewhere a while ago. We may never know for sure.

Now the tweet makes perfect sense. Damn, if Martin really said that, then he's stupid, because it's not like his band (Boys Like Girls) is any better than Nickelback.

This made me laugh so hard! I'm always happy to see some love for Grimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom