• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

kGZI9XB.jpg

tmarques

tmarques did not lie tho

IgNic6O.gif

The irony being that I already explained to him that I only post about artists I like. If I don't care and don't know the first about Lana Del Rey or whoever is hot at the moment, am I supposed to sh*t on them just the same? And I'm sorry if I can't pretend that 60k is a huge hit or that GMAYL wasn't embarrassing.

Maybe he'll learn to use the ignore function in the future.

(And if posting as often as I do here is considered "obsessive", I feel sorry for the rest of you)

Aguila

#ICONIC
My fave Grimes played 3 new songs last night at NY's Governor's Ball, "David", "Sleepwalking", and "Go" (the song she wrote for Rih)

They all sound incredible, as expected. Here are some clips:

http://bcove.me/484qhtxe @:30
http://instagram.com/p/o7YY_mPyHE/
http://instagram.com/p/o7zBtDwsuU/
http://instagram.com/p/o714KLQshi/

WAAAIIITTT

;____________;

What is she going to do with Go since Rihanna rejected it? She better put it as a deluxe track on ha album.

Icicle

On the eve of E3, lettuce remember the fallen sis Phonomezer, who was taken from us during last year's event.

ibkg3ea3v4R5GD.gif

Somewhere out there she is getting her life to 900p/30 FPS games. <3

Vazduh

RIP Phonomezer.

Just saw Touchdown's meltdown, yikes. RIP as well.

I see that PSY has a new video out.

Psy - Hangover

N2pkfHa.gif

The "song" is pure excrement, as expected. The video has a few amusing moments, although I'm not looking forward to the upcoming single called Daddy which is teased at the end of the clip. Let's hope it's not a Lana Del Rey collab.

I'm in the car with a friend and Becky G just came on the radio.

It was nice knowing you all.

ivm7x6AN4jVO4.gif

Hope you returned home safely!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh touchdown child, you should be relaxed knowing your fave put out something good and not worrying about what others are saying.

Also, I know this isn't the place to ask, but is there a thread that I can bookmark that will have spoiler free links to all the conferences? I'm busy as fuck today and out tonight so I won't be able to watch anything and game of thrones is such a hive of activity right now I haven't got time to find the thread

cory64

Phono was too iconic to last ;_;
I have to put "essay" in quotes to refer to what gets posted here now because real ones haven't existed since 2013.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Chester From Linkin Park said:
Hey guys we need to beat Lana Del Ray 's new record. She's going make a good slow pop dance record . BUT WE WILL DESTROY IT WITH ROCK!!
Source

That desperation and high school level of my shit is better than yours.
ahh.gif

Vazduh

Where can I listen to Bjork's new stuff??

Here! It's one half of a Death Grips album, and she's featured on every track. I'm downloading it rn.

Fey, well... it's Death Grips, noise is their forte.

edit: One of the tracks is titled Have a Sad Cum, which has now become my new favorite catchphrase <3

Source

That desperation and high school level of my shit is better than yours.
ahh.gif

Linkin Park have a new album out?

tumblr_n69o69yhMK1qewacoo1_400.gif

I think I'll skip it.

Omg Mumei knows I exist. I feel so validated.

That Bjork thing... not for me. But she doesn't really seem to be that big a part of it anyway.
I guess it's nice for her to try new things. Just as long as she stops trying eventually and gives us another masterpiece.

Lily Allen has been uploading demos on Soundcloud. Wanker, in particular, is lifegiving.

And the Kylie charity single 'Crystallise' by Babydaddy <3 and Dev Hynes <3 is on iTunes. Better than most of KMO, I c that bitch Sia trying to kill Kylie Minogue OBE's career.

Oh, and Ghost is out on iTunes as well. Already Number 1. Sleigh, X Factor reject Ella Henderson!

SaintZ

ivJW3yJbYE6fH.png

Where is the album LP?
nnnnn well, they put the album up for preorder before Lana's and they have debuted at #1 since the beginning. Frankly, I don't know what's going to happen. Lana's on the rise but they always get the first spot with their releases
and Sam Smith could be a dark horse.
It's gonna be interesting tbh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nnnnn well, they put the album up for preorder before Lana's and they have debuted at #1 since the beginning. Frankly, I don't know what's going to happen. Lana's on the rise but they always get the first spot with their releases
and Sam Smith could be a dark horse.
It's gonna be interesting tbh.

Maroon5 almost blocked LP last release and LP albums usually had a big difference between 1st and 2nd spot in sales. It wouldn't be surprising seeing someone taking the spot from them and more considering how the reception of the last album was. Also people expecting Sam Smith to be a Dark Horse and surprise people is also a valid one and Lana getting praise lately and more radio play will surely help her sell better.

Mariah wishes she had Weird Al's legacy.

Active since1976, 23 albums, 3 eps, 46 singles, 45 videos, a film and it's soundtrack.

12 million records sold and he is a parody comedy act. 3 Grammys.

When will your faves.

Perched for his Iggy parody.

Nemesis_

Uz9hoCq.gif

Baby you can always count on me
Just come and look deep into my eyes, crystallize
So don't go runnin' from my lovin'
Everything's gonna be alright
When you and I crystallize

Uz9hoCq.gif

This song has made me love her even more, if that was even possible.

It's better than 80% of Kiss Me Once. Sia is shit

So I absolutely LOVE "Hands All Over" by Maroon 5. Not a fan of any of their other albums (particularly the last one, bleh), but there's something about HAO that's so on point. It's got a sort of funk twinge or something. Anyway, been listening to that lately.

Also been listening to that 30 minute ARTPOP megamix to prepare emotionally for my first legit Gaga concert. It's been a long wait but I'M COMING MAMA MY LOINS ARE PRIMPED AND OILED FOR THIS MOMENT, PENETRATE ME IN THE CULTURAL SENSE, TAKE ME TO THE PLANET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom