• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"AssCreed-"
j4whaRsmoURWI.jpg

I'm cackling (not just internet cackling, legitimate RL cackling) at how much better Bey sounds than Michelle and Kelly on Say Yes. Even on her own single Michelle gets outclassed by the guest star.

Really fun song, though, even if the lyrics are a bit cringeworthy and ridic. The melody, instrumentation and Bey's heavenly voice make up for it. I'm just going to embrace the silliness of it all.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Y'all gonna be in plug for nintendo later?

Whatever happened to Pretty Hurts? I thought it was going to be the next smash single from American singer/songwriter/producer Beyoncé Giselle-Knowles Carter's eponymous fifth studio album BEYONCÉ.

Nintendo just saved Gaming for both 2014 and beyond

yes_and_tears.gif
yes_and_tears.gif
yes_and_tears.gif

I have repented all my sins, cleanse me in your glorious light
I need to rewatch all the trailers because I was just completely losing it

They also provided a truly fine specimen of a man during the post-show, I canNOT at their benevolence

I need so many sugar daddies to get all the music and video games

Jessie Ware single and an entire Lana album next week? I don't think I can cope
tumblr_mnrbf0a4Yu1rmzywzo1_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Whatever happened to Pretty Hurts? I thought it was going to be the next smash single from American singer/songwriter/producer Beyoncé Giselle-Knowles Carter's eponymous fifth studio album BEYONCÉ.

didn't you just spend like a million dollars to go and see her?

didn't you just spend like a million dollars to go and see her?
The receipT

3ada1f1500.png

But that doesn't make her utter jettisoning of this era any more forgivable. I can criticize and give ha my coins at the same time, how many of you BITCHCUNTS opened Dailymotion instead of iTunes to watch those 17 music videos?

Hmm? Thought so.

My body is QUIVERING at the thought of how hot Drake is going to be in UC4

bnnnnnnggg.gif
I hope he's wet and panting the entire game.

The receipT

3ada1f1500.png

But that doesn't make her utter jettisoning of this era any more forgivable. I can criticize and give ha my coins at the same time, how many of you BITCHCUNTS opened Dailymotion instead of iTunes to watch those 17 music videos?

Hmm? Thought so.

I hope he's wet and panting the entire game.

I live.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
My body is QUIVERING at the thought of how hot Drake is going to be in UC4

bnnnnnnggg.gif
haven't you seen the trailer? they have ruined him he looks awful.
The receipT

3ada1f1500.png

Hmm? Thought so.

doSVE3D.png

Majmun

If I have to rate the conferences:

1. Sony
Bloodbourne, Uncharted 4, Driveclub, ABZÛ and No Man's Sky are going to slay. They also released Entwined yesterday and it's amazing.

2. Microsoft
Really looking forward to Crackdown 3, Sunset Overdive, Ori and Inside.

3. Nintendo
Even though Zelda 395906039191019484 looked great, and Mario 596402029919145096 and Kirby 8558532929985675 looked interesting, I wasn't impressed by their show. That paintball game also looked very dull.

JCX

Please

1. Nintendo

X (sequel to best JRPG of last gen), Multiple Smash Bombs, Kirby Rainbow Curse (best use of a touchscreen in gaming, Splatoon (interesting take on a stale genre); also not 2 hours long

2. Sony

No Man's Sky (stellar), PS TV, inFamous DLC, admitted Vita Still exists, some other grimdark shooter 545465454 and open world 544527454552

3. MS

Didn't bother watching, but I assume a bunch of grimdark shooter 36454557453, open world 545345744 and sports games I'll never play. only care for Sunset and multiplayer Fable.

Bloodborne and Zelda both look amazing, but neither is my cup of tea.

tmarques

Please

1. Nintendo

X (sequel to best JRPG of last gen),

Bit of a downgrade, but it'll probably end up being the best JRPG of this generation, so I can't complain too much.

Devil's Third was surprising but I guess no one cares about the game any longer (and the trailer looked kind of crappy for a game that's been in development for so long). Shame, because it could have caused another meltdown a la Bayonetta 2.

And kudos for listening to people asking for Bayo 1, BTW. And for free, too.

I was kind of hoping against hope for F-Zero, though. And Fatal Frame 5 footage and confirmation of a US release. All in all, it's good to see Nintendo hasn't completely given up on the console, even when it comes to 3rd parties.

royalan

Xenoblade was a poor man's FFXII. That it was JRPG of the Gen just goes to show how much JRPGs freaking sucked as a general rule last gen.

I mean, I enjoyed it. But my panties weren't blown off. Just a really competent gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom