• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

This is rumoured to be the full instrumental of Madonna's next single featuring Katy Perry, Unapologetic Bitch. (click pic)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Just saw the guy from the Treehouse stream.

God is real.

indeed

nintendo winning e3 in more than one way

ibhP4TLUdk1cxA.png

This is rumoured to be the full instrumental of Madonna's next single featuring Katy Perry, Unapologetic Bitch. (click pic)

but wait at this moderately shitting

i kind of hope it's real?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga and Manager Bobby Campbell Join Artist Nation

Live Nation Entertainment confirms that Lady Gaga and her manager, Bobby Campbell, have joined Artist Nation, the company’s artist management division.

“Lady Gaga is one of the most iconic and highest-grossing artists of this generation,” Michael Rapino, president and chief executive officer of Live Nation Entertainment, the parent company of Artist Nation, tells Billboard.biz.

As its concert and sponsorship division churn record numbers, Artist Nation is also on a roll, recently bringing in U2 and Madonna

let this be an end to the messy campaigns

ibsfRqrZlFxOsQ.gif

OMGSAIHIGUAIHNBA

Bp3AboyIcAA2jwu.jpg

FLAY EM SIS

Jesus comes for your fave's wig, serving ponytail and dark colours. You better be prepared

BBCR1 is having a pretty good run actually, with La Roux, Lana, now Jessie Ware... they appreciate the modern queens of music
dfdfdf she's coming.

New iamamiwhoami song titles revealed:

LFzWZ1R.jpg

We don't know if these are all the songs on the new album, more details coming apparently.

Vazduh

And ULTRAVIOLENCE has leaked, I just came.

I'm just gonna repeat what paperheart said.

whitney_receipts.gif

Someone needs to tell Jhene Aiko to sit

I am not ready for Jessie Ware right now. I'm just not... My body just isn't ready. She is going to demolish me and I need just a little more time.

OMG, that performance was bad! I cringed a bit. As for Jesus Ware, she's going to demolish and rebuild all of us. Can't wait.

I'm currently getting my life to this, so I figured I'd drop it here.

Magic Man - Waves

The entire EP is amazing. Definitely worth a listen.

I really like this song! I'm going to give the EP a listen, thanks for posting.

Yeah, NBAH, Glitter and Skylights are on their setlist for the Plissken Festival. They've actually been performing Skylights since 2012, lol. Here's a performance of it at Concrete and another at XOYO. It sounds amazing, I've been praying for a studio version ever since I heard it the first time.

Oh yeah, Nothing But A Heartbeat too. And there's also Love is the Loneliest Place (Concrete, XOYO). God, they're so good. But they've collaborated with Richard X, Hannah Robinson et al so it's to be expected
I think they killed Annie and hid the body

Ugh, it's weird to think that we could've had the album shortly but now we're going to wait until November. I can only assume that the album is ready and it's all label shenanigans :/

(Wilder Than the Wind is another track name, btw)

Thanks for posting all these live performances! I gave all of the songs a listen, and I feel like Love is the Loneliest Place will be one of my favorites, if when the studio version ever comes out. It seems that the girls are stuck in the similar situation like MKS, who finished their record ages ago, and now their label is fucking them over waiting for the right moment to release it.

SaintZ

The only songs I didn't like as much were The Other Woman and Sad Girl. Maybe with time. I don't know if it's better than BTD yet because it is different.

Florida Kilos is so catchy, I didn't expect it to be like that. Pretty When You Cry starts slow but it gets a lot better.

I'm also glad that all the songs do not sound the same as I was fearing ;__;

Cruel World & Fucked My Way To The Top are my faves rn.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
BOOM
CLAP
THE SOUND IN MY HEART THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND
BOOM
CLAP
YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD
COME ON TO ME
COME ON TO ME NOW

slé me charlisus

Aguila

#ICONIC
The only songs I didn't like as much were The Other Woman and Sad Girl. Maybe with time. I don't know if it's better than BTD yet because it is different.

Florida Kilos is so catchy, I didn't expect it to be like that. Pretty When You Cry starts slow but it gets a lot better.

I'm also glad that all the songs do not sound the same as I was fearing ;__;

Cruel World & Fucked My Way To The Top are my faves rn.

Sis, I haven't listened to it all yet, but are the Cruel World lyrics she sang live anywhere on the album? They weren't on the song, and I loved them so much ;____;

Fey

Banned
Sis, I haven't listened to it all yet, but are the Cruel World lyrics she sang live anywhere on the album? They weren't on the song, and I loved them so much ;____;

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm listening to cruel world now, and it's cool, but not like what i expected :(

Cyport

Just contributed to the spotify playlist, was having a random listen to new songs and the new Jess Glynne song got my attention.

tmarques

Is it me or does it sound a lot like the Disco Inferno/Music mash-up she did for the Confessions tour? Could be huge in Europe.

SaintZ

I just listened to it once but I don't think so, sorry sis. Let me to listen to it once more B)

This is rumoured to be the full instrumental of Madonna's next single featuring Katy Perry, Unapologetic Bitch.

This sounds pretty fucking fierce. If it is Madonna, this lead single already > MDNA and HC. It communicates to something deep inside me. All she needs to do is deliver a solid dance album and I'm sold tbh. I trust her judgement.

Bye, I'm bopping right now actually I cannot.

Just saw the guy from the Treehouse stream.

There aren't enough pictures of him on the Internet it's really upsetting

Fountain, Hunting for Pearls and Vista have been incredible. I'm here for whatever we get given next. Can't wait.

Thanks for posting all these live performances! I gave all of the songs a listen, and I feel like Love is the Loneliest Place will be one of my favorites, if when the studio version ever comes out. It seems that the girls are stuck in the similar situation like MKS, who finished their record ages ago, and now their label is fucking them over waiting for the right moment to release it.

Np sis :) The problem is that November is likely to be the nuclear wasteland of Rih, Adele and Taylord so I'm wondering if anything else will be able to thrive in that environment. The label might get skittish and push it back to 2015, which would kill me. I just want them to do well :(

Erik from Nintendo Treehouse. Let me send him a friend request...

I'd listen to his shitty music and watch his shitty telly, I would do it all for him. I'd compromise on everything for him. :ahhh:

Majmun

Just finished listening to Ultraviolence. Definitely prefer BTD's production more. I like Lana with big produced beats that sound like blockbuster movie tracks. Lana's material in Ultraviolence sounds more like Lizzy Grant aka basic.

There are a few great tracks on Ultraviolence, but the thing as a whole is pretty lackluster imo. Let's hope that Ultraviolence: The Hell Edition delivers more.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
One of his FB likes was Dan Savage.
gaycat.png

And I had to make a 2nd gif, this one is just for my POPGAF sistren.

bTztdwF.gif

He just sold the Wii U to the gays.

Make an ad with him shirtless and you got yourself 1million thirsty gays buying the system.

I'm not sure but I think he looks tall, or maybe it's because they're all skinny nerds and he goes to the gym :ahh:. Make me feel like a dainty 6'1" princess

In tangential music news, umm, I'm still bopping to the Madonna instrumental and the German radio mix of West Coast is slaying me a bit?
(I'm spinning around and thinking of him)

Vazduh

In tangential music news, umm, I'm still bopping to the Madonna instumental and the German radio mix of West Coast is slaying me a bit?
(I'm spinning around and thinking of him)

I also like the German radio mix of West Coast! At first I wasn't too fond of it, but now I think I prefer it to the album mix (I still love the original song, tho).

Btw, I liked Ultraviolence. It'll take me a few more listens before I can name my favorites, but overall it's a solid album and I believe it was worth the wait. For some reason, though, whenever I listen to Shades of Cool, all I can see now is royalan dressing up, putting on perfume and preparing to have sex with his best friend's husband.

Vitanimus

Listening to Ultraviolence

ixA6LHRGxKgqi.gif

Unapologetic Bitch instrumental being a legit bop

ixA6LHRGxKgqi.gif

Charlisus slaying the US

ixA6LHRGxKgqi.gif

Nintendo destroying everyone's favs in a digital only capacity

ixA6LHRGxKgqi.gif

also hi popgaf

Status
Not open for further replies.