• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

lemme pray for another mass banning

oh?

Yes, when are you ready hoe?

Let's lay down these vocals!

RXqRyEr.gif

Alrus

I hear you. Talk That Talk as an album is meh. I only like We Found Love (which is a pretty phenomenal song and will forever be engraved in my memory because of the things I lived while listening to it), Talk That Talk, Cockiness, Drunk On Love (best song on the album) and Watch N Learn.

I can use Where Have You Been from time to time but it feels too eurodance by-the-number to me. You Da One is okay, nothing more (Dr. Luke got really lazy with that one).

I feel the same, except I can't stand Cockiness. Where have You Been is okay but that's it. You Da One is just boring.

We Found Love is an amazing song and it's insane how much an impact it's had, but due to being bombarded with similar sounding Calvin Harris songs, I can't stand it anymore.

Rest of the album just isn't doing it for me... It's not awful mind you, just meh.

It has some of her best bops tho

Watch N Learn & Do Ya Thang >>>>

They're fine but I don't know, they're not doing anything for me :(

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Hey guys, just wanted to say I've been lurking this thread for ages and I wanted to thank all of you for the insane amount of amazing songs I would never have listened to if I didn't browse this thread.

Hi Alrus!
love the avi btw ;) like is POPGAF just the best looking community around or what?

tumblr_m84kyc0TMK1rav2c7o1_500.gif

I'm the same way, added a TON of stuff to my playlists over the past 2 years thanks to this iconic community <3 <3 <3

OMG!!!

Missing: This is the song I have been looking for for AGES! I never knew the name of the group or the song name but this is it! Wow, this takes me waaaaaay back. And the rest of their stuff slays. Enigmac, thank you sis for rekindling this long lost song I have been struggling to find for years <333

YAAAAASSSSS so glad I could help Aya!!!!! ;) :D

Some shady clips maybe? or do we not want this to be too messy?

The shadier the better tbh! Y'all crack me the hell up.... speaking of....

stfu and stop trying to steal my shit you stereotypical beyhive stain

screaming a tad, Latch don't tell me you're a member of the MAGGOThive???
iQs6hLkvpXZz8.gif

but such a flawless avatar though...Storm <3333333333
image.php

ib2vCkTh18dJ79.gif

royalan

Love in High Places is one of those songs that I like more and more with each listen.

At first I thought it was a bit too dissonant. But on a Friday night, sipping on vodka and cranberry in my livingroom with no pants on, roommates gone for the weekend...yeah, this is juuuust the right vibe.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
speaking of Rihanna.....

Emperor Mau

How's that Rih's greatest hits playlist coming along?
praying.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Also Artrave in 2 weeks now. I'm soy excited :').

Happy for you but I'm sooooooo jelly!!!! :p I missed Gaga as she actually stopped by Manitoba in May this year (I'm in Canada) but it happened right when I had some huge car repair bills come up so I couldn't afford tickets at the time :*(..... Hopefully she comes back here for her next era!!!

Happy for you but I'm sooooooo jelly!!!! :p I missed Gaga as she actually stopped by Manitoba in May this year (I'm in Canada) but it happened right when I had some huge car repair bills come up so I couldn't afford tickets at the time :*(..... Hopefully she comes back here for her next era!!!

You're in Canada too?!?! So am I!!! :D Weeee <33.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that!! ;_; I didn't mean to make you jealous!! Such unlucky timing :(!

She was supposed to be last month for us but she got bronchitis and now she's on August 9th!

enigmatic_alex44

You're in Canada too?!?! So am I!!! :D Weeee <33.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that!! ;_; I didn't mean to make you jealous!! Such unlucky timing :(!

She was supposed to be last month for us but she got bronchitis and now she's on August 9th!

OMGGGGGG as if you're Canadian too BB!!!!! yaaaaaaaaass

canada11.gif

I didn't know she had the bronch! :O
I'm just teasing about the jealousy ;) I've never been to a concert cuz my faves never come here, but I WILL see Gaga and Madonna some day before I die!!! Happy for you tbh ;)

OMGGGGGG as if you're Canadian too BB!!!!! yaaaaaaaaass

canada11.gif

I didn't know she had the bronch! :O
I'm just teasing about the jealousy ;) I've never been to a concert cuz my faves never come here, but I WILL see Gaga and Madonna some day before I die!!! Happy for you tbh ;)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas the true north strong and freeee >=3. I'm in Vancouver :3.

She did! She had to postpone her Vancouver and Seattle shows because of it last month!!

Aww! I'm sending positive vibes your way! You could always come watch some in Vancouver! ;D haha!

enigmatic_alex44

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas the true north strong and freeee >=3. I'm in Vancouver :3.

She did! She had to postpone her Vancouver and Seattle shows because of it last month!!

Aww! I'm sending positive vibes your way! You could always come watch some in Vancouver! ;D haha!

Thanks BB!!! <3
Vancouver? My dream is to live in B.C.! Jealous AGAIN!
just kidding, sort of XD
Ugh, for now I'm stuck in the trash-heap that is Winnipeg (nobody who lives here likes it LOOOOOOOL)

b1fjps

You must post pics of the concert after you see her Badger!!! :D

lmao, she quit her label to release this?

you stupid bitch she released that ages ago

you are trying way too fucking hard

you were one of her most dedicated haters in here

you bet all you had against her

even going as far as feigning enthusiasm for iggy azalea and the new tragic

now you're mad that she's proven you wrong and it was all for nothing

azealia is coming on the 29th with her new smash song and her album will soon follow

its over

give it up

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

royalan

you stupid bitch she released that ages ago

you are trying way too fucking hard

you were one of her most dedicated haters in here

you bet all you had against her

even going as far as feigning enthusiasm for iggy azalea and the new tragic

now you're mad that she's proven you wrong and it was all for nothing

azealia is coming on the 29th with her new smash song and her album will soon follow

its over

give it up

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

itYEXCHarsBUF.gif

Thanks BB!!! <3
Vancouver? My dream is to live in B.C.! Jealous AGAIN!
just kidding, sort of XD
Ugh, for now I'm stuck in the trash-heap that is Winnipeg (nobody who lives here likes it LOOOOOOOL)

b1fjps

You must post pics of the concert after you see her Badger!!! :D

Is that actually your dream?! WOW! Such a small world!! <3 You should make it happen! :D I'll show you around <3!!

I've never been to Winnipeg, tbh o___o!

But I promise I'll try and post pics!! And selfies o__o. LOL! We're gonna be in the pit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom