• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey Doesn't Know Who Kim Kardashian Is, Fires Nannies "Every Other Week"

Slay.
ed2305b7.png
Slay?

I see nothing but an insecure cunt who can't handle the fact that the world (or her kids) don't want any part of her blubbery silicone-ridden teets.

I'm sure having a new nanny every two weeks and only being allowed to form attachments to an absent mother are very good for dem babies' mental and emotional development.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Slay?

I see nothing but an insecure cunt who can't handle the fact that the world (or her kids) don't want any part of her blubbery silicone-ridden teets.

I'm sure having a new nanny every two weeks and only being allowed to form attachments to an absent mother are very good for dem babies' mental and emotional development.
Go IN!
iZjtFINdQ9Zx1.gif

Vazduh

I'm loving the Beach Spikers gifs <3

Lana looks great and I'm looking forward to the first single (and the album, of course!). Dan Auerbach is a good producer (take this great song, for example) so I'm excited to hear what he made with Lana.

Btw...

DneAIoK.gif

Remember Mohombi, the RedOne protege who found some success in Europe with Bumpy Ride?

zbypoxu.jpg

He's back with Do You Feel Like Movin', which also serves as a showcase for the slightly updated RedOne sound (spoiler alert:
RedOne still has a long way to go if he wants to reclaim his 2008/2009 throne
).

Mohombi - Do you feel like Movin&#8217; (feat. Birdman, KMC & Caskey)

Fey

Banned
Slay?

iW9Q3ppfoPvTN.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Slay?

She's the mother of 2 real babies and she loves it.

ibbxsRfh2xCwWC.gif

royalan

Yeah, Mimi and Nick are ALWAYS with Dem Babies. Mimi has even been recording at home so she doesn't have to leave her kids.

Mimi seems like a good mom. *.*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, a friend and I were thinking about going to the Philly show...

But what the hell is she going to perform? I'm not THAT attached to Bulletproof...

she has performed unreleased material in a few shows so it wouldn't be that shocking to perform new stuff.

Vazduh

Jeremimi's cover of Gaga's Applause is also life-giving.

One second I'm a cunt and suddenly the cunt is me

ZcUrO1q.gif

The first explosion actually looks convincing because of the way the clip is filmed.

I thought the original gif was great, but this one is even better, whoever did that is a genius.

Btw, here's some late night music you guys might like. An UK electro-pop duo called Alpines (not to be confused with the Australian indie pop band, Alpine, who are also great!).

ALPINES-OASIS-386x386.jpg

Their album "Oasis" is coming out in May, and here's the first single:

Alpines - Oasis

Vazduh

What a cute lowkey bop. I'll keep an eye out for their album.

Those are really good. Slay as always Vazduh sis.

This is really good! Where did you find this?

Wow, digging that first track! I see it's on iTunes US too, purchased. It was kind of giving me Rihanna's Rehab in parts.

irtkqCDJqkZlu.gif

You guys are just the best.

OMG, the chorus does sound like Rihanna's Rehab a bit!

Vitanimus, three years ago I heard their fantastic single, Cocoon, and I've had my eye on them ever since.

Vazduh

ScUozKh.gif

I'd feel bad for the guy if he weren't such a brat.

Here's some music news!

Everyone's favorite Romanian hookerpopstar Inna has released a preview of her new single, Cola Song.

C1FIIE9.jpg

There's also an unintentionally funny album teaser which is shot like a perfume commercial.

Slé a bit, Inna.

Oh, and Brooke Candy teased her upcoming single, Opulence. It'll be the first official single from her upcoming EP released on RCA Records. The description in the teaser says Formichetti, isn't that the guy who worked with Gaga? That could be very interesting.

And in the less important music news, Owl Shitty is also releasing a new single, you can listen to the snippet here.

Love Alpine. I discovered them with Hands a couple a years back. Loved them ever since. Had my calendar prepared for their album xD. After I heard Oasis a while back, it was pretty much definite.

Edit: Oops, I'm getting APLINE and Aplines confused. Hands belong to APLINE and Oasis to Aplines. But I love them both lol! Weird because they came out around the same time.

I just discovered this little cute bop today by this random guy on SoundCloud. His name is George Bennett.

George Bennett - Calling You

Vazduh

Vazduh's daily music news? I like it :)

I should make a banner :D

:*

Edit: Oops, I'm getting APLINE and Aplines confused. Hands belong to APLINE and Oasis to Aplines. But I love them both lol! Weird because they came out around the same time.

I just discovered this little cute bop today by this random guy on SoundCloud. His name is George Bennett.

George Bennett - Calling You

Yeah, Alpine(s) are great! Hopefully the UK ones will deliver with their album.

I like the song you've posted! I don't know why, but for some reason the song (and George's voice) reminded me of Frankmusic's song Better Off As 2.

I'd like a bigger preview of the song but the bit sounds really good, I can always count on Romanian Legend Inna to deliver the bops tbh.

Yes! Hopefully Alexandra Stan also comes back, she practically disappeared after the last year's scandal with her ex-boyfriend/producer/manager.

Unless we get The Artpop Monster... lordT.

I would actually love for this to happen. An EP without filler <3

2014 has been such a musical slayfest.

Indeed. Although the best is yet to come (Lana! Lykke Li!).

I should make a banner :D

:*

Yeah, Alpine(s) are great! Hopefully the UK ones will deliver with their album.

I like the song you've posted! I don't know why, but for some reason the song (and George's voice) reminded me of Frankmusic's song Better Off As 2.

Yes! I love frankmusik! Only thing however is his new stuff is kind of lame. His magnus opus "Complete Me" remains unbothered.

2 On by Tinashe SLAYS.

Yesss sis!

There's a pretty good remix I heard of it that was fire too.

Tinashe feat. Schoolboy Q - 2 On (TOKiMONSTA Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom