• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

Not PopGAF openly hating This Is How We Do... next you'll be saying Unconditionally was a good second single.
8f70c6ea.gif

Bladenic

Not sure why its not tbh.

Also I peeped your slight stanning for Duke Dumont. YAAASS SIS! He has been killing in the past few months. He did an amazing job with that whitney sample. I was blown away for a second.

I know right? I first discovered him with his amazing Falling remix (by HAIM). Can't wait for his debut album to drop.

Birthday reminds me of last Last Friday Night, and the cover looks fake, but I guess it's real so uh...

Listening to TFM again I really hope we get RedOne for the next album and DJWS and limited to like 1 maybe 2 tracks. I don't understand why Gaga basically refuses to work with him, when they've created some of the biggest songs of all time. :(

Zutroy

I've spent the last two hours watching videos on pop culture and the illuminati.

Think I need to stop before I got a bit crazy.

I'm convinced you don't really like Bey.

Bitch are you serious

I've been consistent with my Bey stanning through the whole thick and thin... while everyone was calling her career a joke and comparing her to the female Sean Paul I was there with the rebuttals and the essays and the lists and the gifs. The rest of the hive (save for Beysus) could goddamn NEVER. If only the other pop girls were fortunate enough to have a white knight as flawless as I.

tbh

Bitch are you serious

I've been consistent with my Bey stanning through the whole thick and thin... while everyone was calling her career a joke and comparing her to the female Sean Paul I was there with the rebuttals and the essays and the lists and the gifs. The rest of the hive (save for Beysus) could goddamn NEVER. If only the other pop girls were fortunate enough to have a white knight as flawless as I.

tbh

ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

royalan

Bitch are you serious

tbh

That's right bitch! Toot your own horn!

I may not be here for Bey (or Gaga these days). But I'm always here for your essays.

Bitch are you serious

tbh

Wait......

This was a real thing being said?...

sSXa2Sr.gif

OK, I'm gonna need an archive of all the #PoorMichelle pics.

endless kiiiii

"That time when Kelly & Beyonce held up Michelle's arm to laugh at her ashy armpits #PoorMichelle"

BkVeWPMCYAAsvvx.jpg

Yado

I'm everywhere you can't go, I'm everywhere you wish you could
I'm stitched-ed up in that Van Vogue, my weave long and my pussy good
I lift it up and I tip it slow, that chocolate body, that tootsie roll
That flirty Hershey, lawd' a mercy, do it to me, don't hurt me, hurt me

ibbHAR64tjVA78.gif

Moments like this give me strength when I want to give up on BWET -_-

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
flawless gif sis

Best volleyball game ever, when will Catatonic or Comatose: Overpriced Sexdoll Simulator?

Sega should give it the HD facelift treatment and add online. Best Multiplayer from the GC era (Tied up with Smash Bros Melee tbh)

botty

Banned
Pre-order XSCAPE the upcoming iconic posthumous album from Sir Michael Jackson.

but more importantly, pre-order the upcoming iconic Mario Kart 8 for the Kwiin U

yay pop music.
elispp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom