• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Black Widow by Iggy Azalea her Dark Horse
yes_and_tears.gif

The whole album tbh
yes_and_tears.gif

Vazra

You clearly do. *.*

99huqqn7jf596kqkvevjk6lcn.350x215x27.gif

I liked Work and Fancy and neutral towards Bounce and Change Your Life. There is tons of songs on the album that are way better than Bounce and CYL and even might surpass Work which IMO was her best at the time.

The album slays and I cant deny that.

Vazra

Drake is ugly and he looks like he was dropped when he was born. His haircuts scream derpy and his music is an insult to Rap/HipHop/Black culture.

Mau ®

Drake is a good looking fella.

More importantly, he's got a good heart.

And even more importantly, he's got really good music.

Unlike other husbands from some faves. OopT.

Yado

I don't understand these strong negative feelings towards Drake, he's harmless. Is this what Roy meant about bottoms tearing each other down?

iQwvRIHaU4a7V.gif

royalan

Drake ugly? Ok, I get that Drake is softer than Charmin Ultra but anybody in here that says they wouldn't let Drake smash is a damn lie.

pftujE7.jpg

Besides, I like that Drake is soft and isn't afraid to be soft. Hip-Hop needs more soft men, better situation than we have now, with the industry overpopulated by a bunch of little-ass wannabe thugs who think it's cool to be as disrespectful to women as possible.

Vazra

Drake ugly? Ok, I get that Drake is softer than Charmin Ultra but anybody in here that says they wouldn't let Drake smash is a damn lie.

pftujE7.jpg

He smelling shit on that pic? I still pass on him.

T.I , Bow Wow, Frank Ocean, Omarion and many others (even Miguel) can get it before him.

Mau ®

Oh well.

Take Care and Nothing was the same remain better albums than anything your faves has put out in their entire career
f58a8b71.gif

Mau ®;107649998 said:
Oh well.

Take Care and Nothing was the same remain better albums than anything your faves has put out in their entire career
f58a8b71.gif

Speak for your own faves. It's not hard to be better than Coldplay I'd expect.

Vazra

Mau ®;107649998 said:
Oh well.

f58a8b71.gif

Are those Coldplay albums? :eli:

Out of drag sure. Not into his Lil Mama persona.
tumblr_mwss6oI4aq1qhdmw0o2_r1_500.gif

jsbxixnevxblsvxleb!!!!

I would let Drake send me thirsty texts, let him hit it, put it on the Internet so he can deny it, show people the actual pictures of our affair, become the "girl who slept with drake" and live a pretty decent life with that small bit of fame I'll get.

Vazra

jsbxixnevxblsvxleb!!!!

I would let Drake send me thirsty texts, let him hit it, put it on the Internet so he can deny it, show people the actual pictures of our affair, become the "girl who slept with drake" and live a pretty decent life with that small bit of fame I'll get.

assets-images-gawker-2008-07-lowered-expectations.jpg

royalan

jsbxixnevxblsvxleb!!!!

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Drake is ugly and he looks like he was dropped when he was born. His haircuts scream derpy and his music is an insult to Rap/HipHop/Black culture.

ia

I had to delete Mine because I just couldnt stand it, tho it was a laugh when that navy tried
to accuse me of being jealous of Rihanna cause she was getting good d, a real kii
itlEF1ZUWyvUo.gif

Vazduh

You have flawless taste in music. I love BBC, haven't given Trust a full listen yet but I'll do that today.

You're **flawless! :* And since you're rocking iamamiwhoami in your avatar, the same goes your music taste.

What?!? OMG asdfdsfsrersafdaf

Is this a collab or is Natalia simply writing for Madonna's next album? Either way, I'm excited.

Here for this after accepting Fancy as my trashy ratchet jam of 2014.

Same here. Just listened to the previews, it might be useable. Black Widow sounds a lot like Katy's Dark Horse, but since Katy wrote the song, it was to be expected, I guess.

Pu$$y is a bop, tbh.

And btw, what's with all the Drake hate? He's harmless. Plus, he looks great with some scruff.

GEdm1TO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom