• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What?!? OMG asdfdsfsrersafdaf

Is this a collab or is Natalia simply writing for Madonna's next album? Either way, I'm excited.
They are working a full week together so it might be more than just writing but who knows with Madonna these days;.

does anyone feel that love you like a love song is the spiritual successor to can't get you out of my head
JTSzOYu.gif

not as good or successful tho
JTSzOYu.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can be your one time baby
I can be your little dairy queen
I don't wanna care tonight, I don't wanna fight
You don't have to give me anything
Just put your sweet kiss kiss on my lips now baby
tumblr_m2d2cxazyo1rt1sw0o1_400.gif

I won't be shocked if she just drops it randomly within the week. My local pop station has been playing Cedric Gervais' top ten hit Summertime Sadness ft. the vocals of Lana Del Rey oddly often lately. Conspiracy IMO.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I am ready for lana
It's been a while since a big artist has dropped something new and I'm hungry for something fresh
If lana and Azealia release/leak in April it will truly be the holiest of months

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is Lana considered big now?

Yeah I think so. BTD did 5mil which isn't anything to scoff at
I do have to say I forgot Kylie had released recently, but other than her and the GUY we've had nothing from the main people stanned for in this thread.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Lana is going to purposely torture us to raise hype. None of the billboards have her name; this will get people talking, and when she sees that hype is at its highest they will finally drop the single.
ed2305b7.png

Matt_

The on in green looks a little like Putin

cory64

Rihanna will be performing her superfluous multi-week #1 smash The Monster as promo for her future smash all-stadium The Monster tour at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday. Stay perched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom