• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Meeting Ariana Grande, Then and Now

iqzB6DARaexkK.gif
I just finished reading this. What a A grade bitch. What's wrong with her
waq685xu9z.gif

I mean
“Delete those pictures, please” was all Ariana said.

“Can I just keep the one of my sister showing you the drawing?” asked Kel.

Ariana turned to her security and ordered, “Make sure she deleted those.”
waq685xu9z.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

but waiT

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia. Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well. We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy. Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

That is a true superstar who loves her fans.

the holy spearit, her benevolence and charity

My fave presumably still exists, and wherever she is, I'm sure the bunnies, horses, and rhinoceri in nature are enjoying her effortless charm and geniality.

Those lyrics, so appropriate siS

Did you hear the absolute slander that Nick Cannon is spreading about Mariah?

Sources close to the couple told TMZ that he thinks the environment around Carey is toxic and that the children are already showing signs of being emotionally upset.

Cannon is reportedly concerned about Carey’s mental health and worries that her staffers don’t actually care about her and just want her to make money.

so messy

reading all these impressions of kate bush makes me want to kill myself

but look at how well her albums are doing in the official charts, the resurgence of a true ICON
The Whole Story 8
Hounds of Love 14
50 Words for Snow 32
The Kick Inside 33
The Sensual World 41
The Red Shoes 61
Never For Ever 65
The Dreaming 66
Director's Cut 67
Lionheart 72
Aerial 75

your fave wishes they could be such a cultural phenomenon

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
praying for your follicles, don't let her slay you too hard
How could I possibly protect them? A musical god playing her first concerts for 35 years. There is no possibility that I will not be utterly slain beyond all recognition.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I still have a month but I'm getting fairly hyped, her shows do sound amazing

i hope you both have tons of fun

i'm still immensely disappointed that I didn't get tickets but I'm praying that she releases a dvd or something

lots of newspapers are saying there's likely to be a new greatest hits, would be nice to get a new song or two on there, but I think it's just empty media talk

maybe if she has a positive experience with this and releases another album she'll do some shows related to that, would be lovely to have another shot

Rihanna could release now and get it to number 1 eventually. Her singles rarely have immediate impact and instead become popular over time.

Also, that Ariana story is a mess. She was basically a nobody until last year. You'd think she would be very appreciative of her fans. I hope she sells sub 200k this week.

cory64

Rihanna could release now and get it to number 1 eventually. Her singles rarely have immediate impact and instead become popular over time.
Rihanna and Adele are the only gerls who don't try iT with messy lead singles maximized to squeeze every bottom coin out of their stanbase. They just put out quality and let the masses indulge at their leisure.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My dislike for Jessie dramatically decreased after that performance
She legit slayed. That voice, that dress, those legs.A step in the right direction

Yado

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds, then I’ll teach myself to fly

iVOpq1rA0TszI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom