• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A year ago today I tweeted that the new Eminem song was shit.
As true as it was then as it would be today. Eminem and his mediocrity is truly the only constant in this ever changing world.

Oh and make sure you're clicking the button that says free, only the entire album is free, not the individual tracks.
Done. :) I even downloaded the Download Manager and downloaded the album to my computer. It's great quality. I can't believe the album was free. I've been wanting the album but haven't had the money to get it, so I'm happy. Again, thanks for your help.

Slayed. Loved it just as much as I like the song.

Touchdown

Banned
Wait at Ariana being in 3 songs in the top 10.

iGUlkSOj7QJ7.gif

Vitanimus

I still dream of Orgonon.
I wake up crying.
You're making rain,
And you're just in reach,
When you and sleep escape me.

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
Like the sun coming out--
Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
And I don't know when,
But just saying it could even make it happen.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

I wake up crying.
You're making rain,

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
And I don't know when,

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

The only song to ever make me cry from its beauty and emotional depth

There is a seven minute mix on the This Woman's Work boxset that is most definitely the greatest experience I have had with a piece of music without being inebriated in some manner.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Vitanimus

The only song to ever make me cry from its beauty and emotional depth

There is a seven minute mix on the This Woman's Work boxset that is most definitely the greatest experience I have had with a piece of music without being inebriated in some manner.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

I listened to it for the first time about 20 minutes ago on The Whole Story

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Listening to Vespertine makes me cry all the time tho lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wake up crying.
You're making rain,

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
And I don't know when,

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

tumblr_lp4ifrbLZ31qlckeoo1_500.gif

I listened to it for the first time about 20 minutes ago on The Whole Story

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Listening to Vespertine makes me cry all the time tho lol

well you're an emotional mess
also aren't you drunk all the time anyway?

Well, The Whole Story is a good start to the beginning of your discovery of the Messiah Kate Bush and her holy scriptures which saved young girls and gay boys from being torn down by the harsh world around them, through her incredible lyrics and beautiful compositions.

You absolutely must listen to Hounds of Love, the greatest album ever recorded. This is fact. I will not be moved on this. Hounds of Love is the greatest album ever recorded.
Then the choice is yours: I recommend all of them, but my personal favourites are Never For Ever, The Dreaming and The Sensual World.

Honestly, if I had the choice to listen to only Kate Bush for the rest of my life, or jettison Kate Bush and listen to everything else ever recorded for the rest of my life, I would choose to keep Kate Bush and screw everything else without hesitation.

...Fuck it, I may make a Kate Bush thread in celebration of Before the Dawn or something. OT is too full of people jerking off about male artists all the time and completely ignoring the female contribution.

I'm also planning on celebrating Medulla's tenth birthday on the 31st August, so please be sure to listen to that too~

royalan

I wake up crying.
You're making rain,

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
You're here in my head,
And I don't know when,

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

This song is in my top three fave Kate Bush songs! ;__;

Vitanimus

Hey, do you remember that Britney fan that people were mocking a few pages back?
britney-cory.jpg

Well, he was actually born with an incurable disease called DiGeorge syndrome, and is now living with serious health conditions such as diabetes and cirrhosis of the liver.

His greatest wish in live was to meet the Holy Spearit.

“She just hugged him and she was like, ‘Oh, Cory, thank you for letting me meet you.’ I was like, that is just so cool that she said it that way,” Russom said. Cory said Spears was the nicest and sweetest person. He’d made her a card and brought her Skittles, her favorite candy. “He’d written all over the outside of it and she was showing everybody and she was like, ‘look at this card he wrote me,’ and she opened it up and I thought she was going to start crying when she read it,” Russom explained.

That's a lovely turn of phrase that illustrates how Britney really isn't as dim as everyone thinks she is and she's actually a lovely person.

Another story from a very gay fan:
But it didn’t stop there: “As I was leaving the building where meet and greet was held, Britney’s body guard ran and stopped me and said Britney requested my address so she could respond because my letter meant so much to her,” he said on Instagram.

3X2Ueoq.png

but oh no guys she photographs awkwardly guess that means she's a terrible person

truly the anti-ariana grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom