• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was sitting through it thinking the same
When exactly did lyric videos become so extravagant? Seems like such a waste of effort if they're only going to be useful for two weeks

cory64

Yeah, it's really strange. Just make the whole thing about Katy baking cakes, add in something more extravagant for the chorus and some rainbow unicorn fantasy trip for the bridge and it's a solid MV.
I doubt the main video will have as much thought put into it.

Vazduh

Fist Lykke, then Katy... and now we have the third new music video of the day.

LIZ - All Them Boys

ldOg91C.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
WHAAAAAAT
The site is just playing tropico for me

Matt_

11 am GMT too, is she gonna be on a radio station somewhere?

Matt_

Lana paying dust to America like they have done to her entire career

Vazduh

Yes, Lana!

Btw, about that Natalia + Madonna photo, it seems that she's writing for Madonna's next album which will be released by Interscope Records. Martin Kierszenbaum aka Cherry Cherry Boom Boom is producing the song.

Source

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, Lana!

Btw, about that Natalia + Madonna photo, it seems that she's writing for Madonna's next album which will be released by Interscope Records. Martin Kierszenbaum aka Cherry Cherry Boom Boom is producing the song.

Source

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) dude and Ms Kills. SLAY MADGE!

Fey

Banned

omggomgogmgomgogmgomgogm i thought the lyric video coming today was a rumour !!!!

ikhgCseDvyL7E.gif

AND west coast is coming tomorrow~!!?? and at such a shit time yass lana pay us dust

Yes, Lana!

Source

i just hope this isn't another MIA situation where Interscope asked/made Madonna (to) put her on the album, and that Madonna actually knows and likes Natalia. :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i just hope this isn't another MIA situation where Interscope asked/made Madonna (to) put her on the album, and that Madonna actually knows and likes Natalia. :/

I can see Madonna liking Natalia actually. Natalia might seem bitchy but she is sweet and in terms of music they might have some good ideas that could mesh well together. A "Frozen" like bop could be amazing these days.

Matt_

Oh that reminds me!
Rumour has it, that when Ellie was seeing Ed Sheeran, she cheated on him with Niall Horran while he stayed in the same hotel!
Can't say I blame her. It seems Taylor has been rubbing off on Ed though as the ginger tramp has written a song about it

edit; Kinda explains the timely release of that Ellie cover

Matt_

I nearly choked on my skittles reading that Miley's dog died from embarrassment

Oh that reminds me!
Rumour has it, that when Ellie was seeing Ed Sheeran, she cheated on him with Niall Horran while he stayed in the same hotel!
Can't say I blame her. It seems Taylor has been rubbing off on Ed though as the ginger tramp has written a song about it

edit; Kinda explains the timely release of that Ellie cover

...she was dating Ed Sheeran?

Ellie pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom